Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Of course I saw that. It has nothing to do with the fact that the guy who hit him is a worthless cunt who mistakenly thinks his Rights are greater than everyone else's.

We ALL have the Right to use the public easement, and we ALL have a duty to not violate other peoples Rights.

Bottom line is, the guy had a legally recognized Right to be where he was at. He also got there first. Do you have to yield to those behind you? No, unless they are an emergency vehicle. Then and only then, do you have to yield to someone behind you.

If you don't wanna be behind others at the light, leave the house a bit earlier.

The guy in the car? Yes of course he deserves to be shot. He used his car as a deadly weapon. A cop will shoot you for less.

No, it was the car drivers fault. When he applied (asked for permission) for a drivers license (license + permission to do what would otherwise be illegal) he agreed to be bound by his States traffic code. In that code it clearly states that cyclists have a Right to use the road (public easement).

Yes I ride, and yes I ride both off road as well as on road. Many thousands of miles per year, and for many years now. I follow the rules of the road. I signal my turns, I stop at stop signs and red lights. I use lights at night that as bright as your cars headlights. I love it when oncoming cars flash their brights at me, because then I hit my brights and they quickly dim theirs back down. As do I. I show them that mine were already dimmed.
In fact, I follow the rules far better than most drivers I see. Over the years I've seen so many poor drivers who just plain suck at driving, but who think they are the best drivers ever. Most drivers are fucking delusional and have a grossly exaggerated feeling of entitlement when driving.

If I had my way, all drivers would have to re-apply for a license every four years, including taking a drivers test that actually tests a drivers aptitude and driving skills. The test would be hard enough that only half of those taking it would be able to pass it.

If traffic laws are about safety, let's really make 'em about safety. As opposed to giving a license to anyone with a pulse and the money for the fee.
If I had my way bicycles would be illegal on streets. Bunch of panty wearing whiny faggots.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

i-dont-think-were-gonna-win-this-one-its-not-looking-so-good-for-us.gif

How is this false?

What experience do you have in the field of military logistics? tactics? intelligence? leadership?

None. If you did, you would agree with me.

You do have experience in regurgitating MSNBC for sure.
I guarantee you I have more experience in all of those things than you which is why I don’t agree with you or some communist stan who said Ukraine would fall within a week at the start of the invasion.

The guy is a hack and has been proven a liar every time he opens his mouth.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I watched that, and have not one point to argue with. This guy is legit.
That is where I'm at. People think these prosecutions will be done once they get rid of Trump but that's just a new baseline. From here on out Dems can attack pubs in court and nobody will do anything about it. We'll see how long people just let that go unopposed.

I don't know how we make it to '25 with whats going on. Something drastic will happen with the way things are trending.

Let’s think about this rationally.

We know Ukrainians are better of dying on their feet then living their lives as slaves under Putin’s communist regime (according to Reagan and countless other sources).

However, let’s look at this from the American point of view. Everything destroyed in Ukraine, including lives, is one less thing for Russia to take control over / exploit if they are somehow able to kill every AFU member with weapons of mass destruction. Strategically speaking, the available man power in the regions of the former Soviet states (including Russia) is on a significant decline which is a huge win for America because of how it hurts Russia and their already crumbling demographics.

The US has no reason to see this war end. The enemy is in the midst of destroying himself and therefore we should continue to let him do it. Furthermore, we get the moral high ground by supporting a weaker nation that is being oppressed by a communist dictator.

This whole war is a win / win / win for America. I’d love to see Russia completely driven from Ukrainian soil but before that can happen Russia must be so thoroughly damaged that they can never again harm Ukraine, or any of their other neighbors, which is why Ukraine isn’t currently seeking peace talks. Ukraine knows that peace with an intact Russia just means another war at some point in the future because Russia can’t be honest about anything.

Ukraine, and the whole world, has realized that last peace means slaying the bear for good.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

i dont believe planes struck those buildings or the pentagon but how would you explain one of the earlier videos with 2-3 fireman working on the street and they hear a plane overhead, they look up and a plane strikes the first tower. then they said holy shit!!!!!

do yall remember that video?

could it have been a missle and they said holy shit after it struck? but CGI'd a plane on television

inFredible

Elite
Most starry eyed artists sign shit deals in the beginning that gives them little or no right to their creative property. Only ‘if’ and when they get to be megastars they start to whine about it. It’s the biz! That early money is soooo enticing.
Do they just seriously make crap up as they go, liberals that is? If he was no eligible, do you think that someone else may have already played that card?
W
Bidenomics is fucking us in America, in Afghanistan, in Ukraine, and every other fucking place.

Who did they sell it too? Maybe a company Jim Biden is getting checks from? Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s him or some very large donor who got that very special deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom