Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

for-fucks-sake-saturday-night-live.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Disney was stupid for suing. They were hiding so much criminal activity as the head of Reedy Creek that they should have just let it go and hoped it didn't stir up anything. They still have over $1billion in bonds they issued as Tax free government bonds that they used for the park.... It's one of those things out there that people know is illegal as hell it's just a matter of will they put people like Iger in jail?

Joe King

Elite
Did you not see that the guy was on a bicycle on the road?
Of course I saw that. It has nothing to do with the fact that the guy who hit him is a worthless cunt who mistakenly thinks his Rights are greater than everyone else's.

We ALL have the Right to use the public easement, and we ALL have a duty to not violate other peoples Rights.

Bottom line is, the guy had a legally recognized Right to be where he was at. He also got there first. Do you have to yield to those behind you? No, unless they are an emergency vehicle. Then and only then, do you have to yield to someone behind you.

If you don't wanna be behind others at the light, leave the house a bit earlier.

He deserved it.
The guy in the car? Yes of course he deserves to be shot. He used his car as a deadly weapon. A cop will shoot you for less.

Its the bikers fault. Period. You cant spin it enough to make it not his fault. Are you a bike rider? One that rides in traffic?
No, it was the car drivers fault. When he applied (asked for permission) for a drivers license (license = permission to do what would otherwise be illegal) he agreed to be bound by his States traffic code. In that code it clearly states that cyclists have a Right to use the road (public easement).

Yes I ride, and yes I ride both off road as well as on road. Many thousands of miles per year, and for many years now. I follow the rules of the road. I signal my turns, I stop at stop signs and red lights. I use lights at night that as bright as your cars headlights. I love it when oncoming cars flash their brights at me, because then I hit my brights and they quickly dim theirs back down. As do I. I show them that mine were already dimmed.
In fact, I follow the rules far better than most drivers I see. Over the years I've seen so many poor drivers who just plain suck at driving, but who think they are the best drivers ever. Most drivers are fucking delusional and have a grossly exaggerated feeling of entitlement when driving.

If I had my way, all drivers would have to re-apply for a license every four years, including taking a drivers test that actually tests a drivers aptitude and driving skills. The test would be hard enough that only half of those taking it would be able to pass it.

If traffic laws are about safety, let's really make 'em about safety. As opposed to giving a license to anyone with a pulse and the money for the fee.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom