Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Your “stadium” resembles a toilet bowl. South Bend is a shithole one block from campus… and literally nothing there worth seeing. Y’all should just turn that gold dome into a mosque.
Cute coming from a worthless stain on the Map of Norman. Its a joke. Nice job last year too with Skeletor as the new head coach. Did pretty good.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
$cience probably said the same thirty years ago.

Nope 30 Years Ago They Were Pushing This One

1000_F_101209624_qScEm587S3Ufn599b3cLhIQ9nKWFXY0D.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary

Regardless of any irregularities, the 2020 election was not unwinnable for Trump. Trump should have won by dominant margins based on his multiple domestic and foreign policy accomplishments. Unfortunately, he demonstrated a distinct inability to know when to speak and when not to. This was obvious in the first 2020 debate when he interrupted and insulted Joe Biden several times. Several of my friends decided they could not support Trump based on that debate alone. Rather than learn from these mistakes, Trump has doubled down on his brash and crude personality. A quick scroll through his Truth Social account shows the ramblings far more befitting of an insolent pre-teen or your weird uncle after a few beers.

Speaking of Trump’s policies, his mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic must be addressed. During the crisis, Trump ceded charge of the country to Debbie Birx and Anthony Fauci, and the results were disastrous. Entire states were locked down, and hundreds of thousands of small businesses went under.

At no point has Trump ever owned up to his responsibility in this assault on the American way. To this day, he insists that he saved millions of lives through his handling of the pandemic. Trump has even gone so far as to host a rally with an heir of Johnson & Johnson on the same day regulators all but banished the company's COVID vaccine from the market due to blood clotting issues.
Is it just me, or does this comment read like it was AI generated??

Is someone here spoofin you guys?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I think this guy speaks the thoughts of a lot of US people also.

Now's the moment to decide: are you going to be the healer or just another wound in Canada's already bruised heart? Police Officers, you are the most important group of Citizens that can make Canada thrive again, or you can be the reason it is destroyed for good. If this task is too big for you, then I urge you to resign immediately. Maybe you just don’t have what it takes to truly protect Canadians. Remember these past three years? We sure do. And that trust we used to have? Many of you crushed it underfoot, putting orders above the sacred Charter of Rights and Freedoms. And let's not forget the transformation of our flag, from a proud emblem of unity to a sign of division. We have drawn a line in the sand: We will NOT mask, take tests, use a Vaccine Passport, and you will not lock us down ever again. But credit where it's due: not all of you are guilty. A few brave souls among you actually stood up for what’s right, siding with the public, and showing what real service and leadership look like. Here's the cold, hard truth: There are more of us who have had enough of the Government's lies, threats, and coercion, than there are of you, the ones who facilitated our harm. But also among you are those with clear consciences, with priorities in the right place, ready to protect their families and communities from the oncoming storm of twisted mandates. It's high time the police unions step up, too. If they’re worth anything, they'll fight for the rights of Canadians, not just bend over backward for every political agenda that comes along. So, to every officer out there: It's decision time. Who are you with? The corrupt politicians or the very people you swore to protect and serve? If you're thinking of playing the puppet for the politicians, remember, you're betraying your country. This is no mere chit-chat. It's a warning, a demand for a drastic change. Do right by us or get out. Enough is enough, An Outraged Canadian.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Colombia to Biden - Fuck You Joe - We're Tired of the USA Fucking Us

Viva Colombia! 🇨🇴

This Wednesday, August 16, President Gustavo Petro confirmed that the renegotiation of the Free Trade Agreement between Colombia and the United States will begin in the coming days. From Pitalito, Huila, in the middle of a meeting with coffee producers, he considered that the current agreement is restrictive for national production.

“We import almost all the corn from the United States and Canada. So was the economic policy. If I wanted to replace it with Colombian corn, I would have one million two hundred thousand more jobs, that is, more wealth. But I can't do it because the FTA with the United States that they signed a few years ago prohibits me, and that I want to publicly announce that its renegotiation begins,” said the head of state.

The president also considered that in the last 50 years the country has made a mistake with the current economic model, which has led Colombia to forget “coffee, cassava and corn, being that the cereal of the indigenous communities. It is the crisis of that type of system.”

Despite the fact that the aforementioned TCL has already been in force for 11 years, for the president it is imperative to renegotiate it, as he had already announced on previous occasions, since it prevents him from taking measures to promote and improve the living conditions of the peasants of the country.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Russia told you there were Nazis in Ukraine.

Russia told you the West was run by a sycophantic pack of Satanic Pedophiles.

Russia told you the dollar was a weapon of subjugation and international terror.

Russia told you the way into the future was the multi-polar world order.

Russia told you the only way to global peace was through the strength of cooperative sovereignty, mirroring the stances of John F. Kennedy and Donald Trump.

Russia is telling you the regime is about to spin up a new, manufactured wave of COVID hysteria in order to distract you from the collapse of their Globalist World Order.

As it turns out, Russia has a good track record of late ...

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
What about bad hires? Hell, I'm not a Ron supporter but it seems some people on his staff are actively trying to crash his campaign. That's the kind of thing you thought Trump did on purpose and Ron is doing it too... It's almost like people lie to them and then screw them from the inside.
I don’t think desantis wants to beat trump because if he did he’s probably not wining the general when the magas stay home. I think he’s trying to hang in the race in case trump is forced out due to his legal issues (or whatever else they can throw at him).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom