Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Only a Faggot Wants War & Celebrates Death
This is exactly why everyone hates Putin.

Congratulations on owning yourself too since you loved this post by @SmokeHouse423 on the last page:

if trump isn’t the nominee, I hope that the democrats win in a landslide. And I hope things will have never been worse in our country. I hope for war between brothers and sisters, fathers and sons. Maybe it’s time to burn it all down at having a chance to save it long term

IMG_2672.png

Last edited:
Meadows appears to have no “colorable federal defense” based on the Supremacy Clause or otherwise to support removal. For that to be the case, Meadows would in essence need to prove that overturning the results of a lawful election might possibly be defined under the law as a legitimate federal goal. Simply put, the executive branch has no role to play in counting or tabulating ballots — or certifying results — in presidential elections. As one federal judge recently found in a related context while denying absolute immunity to Trump, “President Trump cites no constitutional provision or federal statute that grants or vests in the President (or the Executive Branch) any power or duty with respect to the Certification of the Electoral College vote … That is because there is none.”6 Of course, Meadows was part of the very executive branch to which the judge was referring.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Here's A Big Fuck You - Love It

F30mNp4WgAAEXoq

And All of Joe's is Just a Return From the "Plandemic"

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Not exactly.... the point I was trying to make a few days ago.
Even if you ignore the people who add nothing to this thread but their own personal talking points and rarely if ever post news, interesting articles, comedy, or critical info such as many did during the Covid BS (that possibly save some lives) many here continue to respond with more BS to their BS then you have people responding to them to stop responding to them.

It's fucking maddening that those 3 to 4 posters become multipliers to 10 to 15 people posting the same useless shit every day for month after month.

So do we ignore all the responders to them some of which do post good info? That starts to limit the thread's number of posts its interest and its ability to inform.
I think we would all like to see the forum and this thread grow but if a new person was looking to join and sees this daily collage of BS posting it is not good advertising. IMO

I am not for banning anyone but for those that what to respond and or insult the 3 to 4 use the DM feature.
This will help John and the rest of us.

My last rant/opinion on this.

My goal is simple, I would like to see more people posting good info and great ideas that help us our families, and our country.
Can responses to ignored posters be blocked? That way all the comments to their blocked posts will not be seen. The only thing I scroll past are anything more than about a paragraph and responses to the four guys that are rube reaper.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

The Canadian government sole purpose in Canada now is to deliberately destroy the very lives of the people who put them in power. The New World Order are in full control of Canada and their Great Reset is happening in our country as I type this. There is no way in a country as ours that is abundant in natural resources and incredible people that we should have as many people struggling as we do. It’s a shame and we aren’t going to vote our way out of this. The new health minister just came out and is pushing the bio weapons again. This is how absolutely insane these globalists are. All roads in this new system lead to depopulation their #1 goal. #Unfuckingbelievable. Speak up or forever hold your peace. You’ve at this point got nothing to lose and everything to gain for your children and grandchildren.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/18/trump-doesnt-deserve-a-second-term-for-how-he-mismanaged-covid/

For those of us who are willing to remember Trump’s actions during 2020, pleas that Trump “wanted to reopen the country” ring hollow. We went through the Covid nightmare because Trump led us into it, empowering tyrants at all levels of government to strip us of our liberties. He has not apologized, and said “we did the right thing.” He took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and he broke it. Any Democrat put in the White House is sure to oppress the people to an even greater extent, but primary voters must take Trump’s pivotal mistakes during Covid into account, no matter their feelings on the indictments or the 2020 election. Trump can’t be trusted with a second term.
Trumps need to be liked hurt his first term badly. He had swamp creatures all over his admin, but who in the hell would have less? None of his competitors, they’re all beholden to someone. I was always afraid if Desantis because he didn’t have his own money and would need to cave to get funds. We all saw how quickly one eye went from Uber patriot seal to McCain 2.0 in a weekend.

An angry vindictive DJT is the best we can hope for. The rest will be controlled. By bug money donors.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

JUST IN: Locals estimate that the death toll from the Maui fires is at least 480, more than four times the total the media & authorities are reporting.Why are they trying to hide this?Locals are being forced to conduct their own recovery efforts and were horrified to find charred remains of entire families huddled together.Maui resident Allisen Medina, who spoke with the Daily Mail, says the government is not doing anything to help.“The Government, relief organizations, they're not doing anything.”“We have the right to know what's going on. FEMA came here to help with the recovery [process] but we don't see them.”“We're only 100 miles from Oahu which has several military bases. Why is the response so lacking? Why are they doing so little? Why is nothing else being done?”“Why didn't they turn on the sirens?”

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Trumps need to be liked hurt his first term badly. He had swamp creatures all over his admin, but who in the hell would have less? None of his competitors, they’re all beholden to someone. I was always afraid if Desantis because he didn’t have his own money and would need to cave to get funds. We all saw how quickly one eye went from Uber patriot seal to McCain 2.0 in a weekend.

An angry vindictive DJT is the best we can hope for. The rest will be controlled. By bug money donors.

That's probably the closest thing to a reasonable defense I've read of Trump ITT. Even so, you're calling Desantis guilty of what Trump has already done.

How is Trump any less controlled? Trump uses very little of his own $. He's just as dependent on donors as Desantis is. Forbes says Trump's net worth is about $2.5 billion, which is probably about what will be spent on this campaign, and he isn't spending his own $. IIRC, less than 10% of his campaign was funded from his own $ in 2016, almost none was used in 2020. The same big $ donors who went to Desantis, had previously backed Donald Trump. A couple of Desantis' donors have left him because he won't move to the middle.

Fact is, Trump might as well be controlled by big donors. Just consider the previous post I made. Digital currency, UN 15 minute cities, record spending, pro-corporatism, what policies of Trump is it anyone with a conservative bone would be excited about? He isn't going to drain the swamp. Now, admittedly, he will go after certain swamp elements for revenge, but as far as seriously cleaning things up, I'd simply point to FLA and say one man was given the opportunity and did things like cleaning up elections, banning China from purchasing property, and firing Soros prosecutors, and the other had 4 years in office and did nothing resembling that.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
That's probably the closest thing to a reasonable defense I've read of Trump ITT. Even so, you're calling Desantis guilty of what Trump has already done.

How is Trump any less controlled? Trump uses very little of his own $. He's just as dependent on donors as Desantis is. Forbes says Trump's net worth is about $2.5 billion, which is probably about what will be spent on this campaign, and he isn't spending his own $. IIRC, less than 10% of his campaign was funded from his own $ in 2016, almost none was used in 2020. The same big $ donors who went to Desantis, had previously backed Donald Trump. A couple of Desantis' donors have left him because he won't move to the middle.

Fact is, Trump might as well be controlled by big donors. Just consider the previous post I made. Digital currency, UN 15 minute cities, record spending, pro-corporatism, what policies of Trump is it anyone with a conservative bone would be excited about? He isn't going to drain the swamp. Now, admittedly, he will go after certain swamp elements for revenge, but as far as seriously cleaning things up, I'd simply point to FLA and say one man was given the opportunity and did things like cleaning up elections, banning China from purchasing property, and firing Soros prosecutors, and the other had 4 years in office and did nothing resembling that.
Fake news Faggit

Latest posts

Top Bottom