Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
What happens if you get in a wreck? Do you get a mini Hiroshima where the area of a football field is flattened? What would happen if a demolition derby only had the nuke cars? These are the questions needing answers.
I thought a doctor would know the differences between fusion and fission. And after typing this I realized that my sarcasm sensor is malfunctioning. Carry on.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fox accidentally saved America when they fired Tucker. Tucker's last two interviews with RFK and Vivek have brought up issues the MSM will never allow to be discussed. Tucker will have Trump on soon, and Trump needs to expose the deep state to the people.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

It won’t be that lopsided but Biden will win by a wider margin than last time.

if trump isn’t the nominee, I hope that the democrats win in a landslide. And I hope things will have never been worse in our country. I hope for war between brothers and sisters, fathers and sons. Maybe it’s time to burn it all down at having a chance to save it long term

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

That's Not Very Nice
1692447148653.png

if trump isn’t the nominee, I hope that the democrats win in a landslide. And I hope things will have never been worse in our country. I hope for war between brothers and sisters, fathers and sons. Maybe it’s time to burn it all down at having a chance to save it long term
Things might get worse than they have ever been in your country but that’s only because Putin is on par with Stalin.

I say this because your troll attempt is way too obvious. No American would ever wish that sort of thing on other Americans or our wonderful nation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom