Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
No. Completely wrong.

The 10 Commandments, were made obsolete by Jesus dying on the cross.

See Hebrews 8:13

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

How was it made?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

How was it made?

Umm, no. They still apply including keeping the actual sabbath

John. 14. [15] If ye love me, keep my commandments. [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Years ago in a county far far away..............

The were some guys wearing night vision.......and the one that they were looking at were not.

All upon a sudden, a bright light shined in the sky above them, making their "tech" stuff useless. 6 guys, having a half a million dollars worth of stuff with them were made technologically useless.

All by a white signal parachute launched by a vintage 1920's British mortar tube, and a generously 10$ projectile

Interesting night they had i am sure.

Umm, no. They still apply including keeping the actual sabbath

John. 14. [15] If ye love me, keep my commandments. [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Of course, I am not saying the passages I submitted make it so you can break the commandments, but it is no longer the way.........was my point.

And John was telling of JESUS's commandments, not the 10 of old.......

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Of course, I am not saying the passages I submitted make it so you can break the commandments, but it is no longer the way.........was my point.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I still disagree. Jesus’ commandments are God’s commandments because Jesus is God in the flesh.

Pineapple

Legendary

How was it made?

No. Absolutely not true.

Pineapple

Legendary

Wrong. Dead wrong.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I still disagree. Jesus’ commandments are God’s commandments because Jesus is God in the flesh.

For the two of you that laughed. I pray you see the truth. If you spend the time researching, reading scripture, it’s undeniable.

Arrogance and pride will get you nowhere. While the Lord didn’t create hades for men it is where they will end up without the fear, respect, and love of our Father.

Proverbs 16:5 - 6
5 Everyone proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord; Though they join forces, none will go unpunished. 6 In mercy and truth
Atonement is provided for iniquity; And by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.

Fear of your father and his punishment makes you think about your actions. The only difference is our Father’s punishment is eternal

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Trump supported Republican leads attack on Christianity:

BTW, Lizzie was fired for her tweet. I guess the repubs are not down with religious freedom.
Pence was sure that Ukraine wasn't arresting and closing religious leaders and churches because Zelensky told him. Pence is just like that female priest. They are more worried what the congregation thinks than what God thinks.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/18/trump-doesnt-deserve-a-second-term-for-how-he-mismanaged-covid/

For those of us who are willing to remember Trump’s actions during 2020, pleas that Trump “wanted to reopen the country” ring hollow. We went through the Covid nightmare because Trump led us into it, empowering tyrants at all levels of government to strip us of our liberties. He has not apologized, and said “we did the right thing.” He took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and he broke it. Any Democrat put in the White House is sure to oppress the people to an even greater extent, but primary voters must take Trump’s pivotal mistakes during Covid into account, no matter their feelings on the indictments or the 2020 election. Trump can’t be trusted with a second term.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
It's more the people responding than the people everyone is bitching about. We've had the same arguments for thousands of pages. Trump is imperfect and Desantis is a puppet. We get it.

Doesn't matter when elections are rigged and the people of this country sit on their asses.

Still waiting for any credible evidence that Desantis is a puppet.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Absolutely petrified at the thought of having to defend his disastrous record.

"He's too cowardly to show up and debate!" - Don Trump, in his own words

I don't blame him. Old bonespurs hurts his cause anytime he's seen in public.

F33nduHWwAAq0na

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Pence was sure that Ukraine wasn't arresting and closing religious leaders and churches because Zelensky told him. Pence is just like that female priest. They are more worried what the congregation thinks than what God thinks.

Pence was quoting some religious leader in Kiev, not Zelensky, when he denied there was Christian persecution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom