Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Yea read up on this. Part of the reason for commuting the sentence was failing health. 2 months after release he suffered a stroke. I'm all for long jail terms but dying is dying. Even Red got a few days outside the joint before it all ended.

Other people die in prison. Got a slew of January 6th people who deserved it more than the guy who scammed old people.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
BTW, Cary - we're yet to see pics of the lucious Colombian nurse at your recovery. 🤔

I try not to disappoint…

They wouldn’t let me take my phone back into the operation for the recovery room

There were two of us getting prepped for surgery and they made both of us surrender our phones, and I even had to give them my glasses

I guess it’s standard operating procedure.

The nurses were cute for Colombian standards, which means they were decently hot by American standards, but they weren’t raving beauties.

But I never wanna let my LAC family down…

A1D05C44-8148-4ED2-B53E-38A40036FA01.jpeg

2566A7DA-53DB-4F36-BFE0-2DA3CC0E2E8B.jpeg

Just trying to entice some of the single guys to get your ass down here

I’ll be back out on the town in a month make your reservations!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
By the way, if any of you guys wanna watch the UFC tonight…

Here is the free link from your old buddy @MortgageHorn

You need to click on the play button in the first time it will bring up an advertisement click off of the advertisement and then push the play button again and you can watch it for free. Click on the theater mode and it will go full screen on your computer or on TV

https://www.thestreameast.to/ufc/ufc-291-poirier-vs-gaethje-2/

The pre-lim are on right now

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
By the way, if any of you guys wanna watch the UFC tonight…

Here is the free link from your old buddy @MortgageHorn

You need to click on the play button in the first time it will bring up an advertisement click off of the advertisement and then push the play button again and you can watch it for free. Click on the theater mode and it will go full screen on your computer or on TV

https://www.thestreameast.to/ufc/ufc-291-poirier-vs-gaethje-2/

The pre-lim are on right now
I thought streameast had crashed...good to know! Thanks! 😁

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Other people die in prison. Got a slew of January 6th people who deserved it more than the guy who scammed old people.
I agree. Just saying I'm more pissed at others not getting charged than some old sick dude living his last few years on the outside. SBF is probably not even going to do jail time and he did way worse.

I worded that post wrong but just saying tons of people walking free that are way worse.

And also.... Jared fucking Kushner I'd bet.... Keep that guy as far away from the WH as possible if Don gets back in.

Joe King

Elite
Frigging bees and wasps at my pool bar. Game on, bitches. 😂

My girlfriend and I will be upping our firepower because we're southern and classy like that.
When ya get stung, try to have some Lavender oil on hand. It'll take the burn out of the sting almost instantly. Just get it on the sting soon as you can. It also works well for scorpion stings.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I agree. Just saying I'm more pissed at others not getting charged than some old sick dude living his last few years on the outside. SBF is probably not even going to do jail time and he did way worse.

I worded that post wrong but just saying tons of people walking free that are way worse.

And also.... Jared fucking Kushner I'd bet.... Keep that guy as far away from the WH as possible if Don gets back in.
They are not welcome back in the next admin, it’s already been discussed.

MortgageHorn

Founder
I’m acclimating very well to my 24 hour care that includes cooking, cleaning, washing, clothes, ironing clothes, going to the store, etc.

When I got home, it was orange Jell-O ready for after my surgery.

Tonight’s dinner is sopa zanahoria with pechuga de pollo arroz y papas as I have to have soft foods tonight.

F0084A9A-A247-48F8-B4DF-A0374749CDD3.jpeg
BEABD0CB-B41E-4F25-A555-C1682B8839B0.jpeg

All the above for a whopping $21 USD per day.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I’m acclimating very well to my 24 hour care that includes cooking, cleaning, washing, clothes, ironing clothes, going to the store, etc.

Tonight’s dinner is sopa zanahoria with pechuga de pollo arroz y papas as I have to have soft foods tonight.

View attachment 190910
View attachment 190911

That chicken breast was an A cup if we're being honest.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

View attachment 190910
View attachment 190911

Those shoes! 🫨

TJW1.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

We had one of those mug shot magazines at gas stations around here for a bit. Somebody complained and they stopped it but it was absolute gold. You had Jefferson Co (Louisville) and Oldham and Shelby (which were kinda wealthy people moving out of the city.... and then you had Bullitt, Meade, Hardin, Nelson and Taylor which had some stuff of legends. Rednecks that live right next to a city have a special level of "fuck you". We kept copies at the break room at work for laughs.

I remember they put duct tape over one dudes mouth because he wouldn't quit spitting and the mug shot was this bug eyed dude with duct tape over his mouth. LOL.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We had one of those mug shot magazines at gas stations around here for a bit. Somebody complained and they stopped it but it was absolute gold. You had Jefferson Co (Louisville) and Oldham and Shelby (which were kinda wealthy people moving out of the city.... and then you had Bullitt, Meade, Hardin, Nelson and Taylor which had some stuff of legends. Rednecks that live right next to a city have a special level of "fuck you". We kept copies at the break room at work for laughs.

I remember they put duct tape over one dudes mouth because he wouldn't quit spitting and the mug shot was this bug eyed dude with duct tape over his mouth. LOL.
🤣 we still have 'em 😁

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It’s funny to hear idiots fight against term and or age limits for federal office.” There’s no constitutional authority for that!”

Meanwhile, they put limits or require licensing on us owning guns, driving cars, how fast we go, when we can smoke, chew, or drink. Require us to sign up for conscription, arrest us for insider trading.

And oh, we don’t get a tax payer funded slush fund to make rape and sexual harassment go away.

Putting limits on them holding office when government has killed infinitely more people historically, than individual gun owners ever thought of killing seems pretty damned reasonable.

Show me thier constitutional authority for the above without mental gymnastics from judges.

Oh, and let’s not act like democrats didn’t set a precedent with Trump while ignoring the retard in chief.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom