Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1690713471406.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^yummy^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Just so you know …

- Barack Obama’s chef died on a pond on his property.

- the official story has changed multiple times.

- they’re hiding the identity of the 2nd paddle-boarder.

- police are leaving blanks in their notes. No information.

- the media isn’t even curious about what really happened.

… and the Left will breathlessly call you a “conspiracy theorist” when you simply state the obvious …

None of this is adding up.

Getting in bed with the CCP n Fang Fang wasn’t enough for Swalwell… he’s all for pedophiles. But the fake news gave him a pass because its a trans.

A sitting US Congressmen ALL in for child sex criminal repeat offender- wouldve been a months long headline if the Rep in question was pro Trump.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Just saw Oppenheimer yesterday... talk about getting railroaded by the establishment and a little dick politician...!

3 hours went by in a flash! It wasn't boring at all, though it might help if one knew a modicum of Oppenheimer before going.

It does bounce around at the beginning, but overall it was very informative, educational, and entertaining.

I say go. Go twice!

Goldhedge

Legendary
From low gallon toilets to lights...

Incandescent light bulb ban goes into effect in US next week​

Breaking news from around the world.

NEW - Starting next week, Americans will only be able to purchase LED lights from retailers across the nation as an official ban on incandescent lightbulbs will go into effect.

@disclosetv

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
From low gallon toilets to lights...

Incandescent light bulb ban goes into effect in US next week​

Breaking news from around the world.

NEW - Starting next week, Americans will only be able to purchase LED lights from retailers across the nation as an official ban on incandescent lightbulbs will go into effect.

@disclosetv

Poster is incomplete.

"The people who are getting sick are the ones who didn't take the vaccine. If you take it you're protected. It's one of the greatest achievements of mankind." - Donald Trump (yes, he actually called it one of mankind's greatest achievements)
Ironically enough he was right with the part about it being one of mankind’s greatest achievements but even I’m man enough to admit that this portion of Russian propaganda has had a silver lining by so thoroughly dividing his base.

Watching the orcs screw themselves like they did by putting out that propaganda only to lock in Joe Biden, and Ukraine’s support, is peak communist shortsightedness.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Something interesting across the alley from me.

There is a renter living across the alley. We don't know each other and he's very reclusive. On Monday, he parked a late model Camaro in the driveway with its windows down. It hasn't moved since. This AM, I met the landlord in the alley. She said he failed to mail his rent payment, does not answer his phone, the gate to the backyard is locked as is the storm door in front and she has no key to that.

I'm guessing a dead body will be found once someone gets inside. If so, there is going to be a nasty smell and worse.

More to come...

Obama's national police force.

All the Chinese military aged men, young male Muslims and cartel members becoming police officers. What could go wrong?
Nothing says patriotic American like telling people that can’t participate in society because of their religion.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Something interesting across the alley from me.

There is a renter living across the alley. We don't know each other and he's very reclusive. On Monday, he parked a late model Camaro in the driveway with its windows down. It hasn't moved since. This AM, I met the landlord in the alley. She said he failed to mail his rent payment, does not answer his phone, the gate to the backyard is locked as is the storm door in front and she has no key to that.

I'm guessing a dead body will be found once someone gets inside. If so, there is going to be a nasty smell and worse.

More to come...
Is it an IROC?

inFredible

Elite
funny you post this response. Showed my lady the shoes and asked what she thought of them. Her exact quote “those are fire. You should get a pair.” I think she is hot, so take that as you may brother. Carry on…pun definitely intended

WTF is going on, break the law and you can get a badge and gun and the power to determine how to use them against law abiding citizens! Rule of law is quickly dying.

WTF is going on, break the law and you can get a badge and gun and the power to determine how to use them against law abiding citizens! Rule of law is quickly dying.
The tweet isn’t accurate. Those people must be authorized to work in The US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom