Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
For the poster that pointed this out earlier

And not one fucking Central or South American country on the list or México

I am telling you the people down here are much happier!
Or how about the American people are essentially the last armed citizenry and there is an institutional agenda to conduct certain events to create a political environment suitable for confiscation

If your talking head isn't saying that, they aren't getting to the root

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Looking for a little assistance, in a debate and while I am god loving man I struggle sometimes debating the existence of god with non-believers.

So what is the best argument for the existence of god? Just a quick, 'well then how do you explain this' type deal will do!
Are creations and creatures not evidence of a creator?
At what point did dust make the leap into consciousness? the theory of evolution just gets more preposterous the older I get
Are human beings the highest beings of intentionality in the universe?

FreeMiner

Legendary
No end to the Clinton Criminality. Hang them all after a good public trial. I would like to see Hillary broken publicly for the evil she done to America and decent Americans.
Hang all those complicit in front of the Senate and House of Reps with each others entrails. Televise it for Pay Per View. Traitorous Scum

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
What's actually going on here?

Is don jr. bravely confronting the trannies on twitter on our behalf or is he amplifying their message to foment more chaos?

What does twitter really do, esp with the trusty old algorithm adminsitered by our patrick henry history books will call elon musk?

Are there any serious rebuttals to this?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Haven't looked into it but fully expect the classic easily debunked debunking info released to throw people off the trail....but maybe they are that "sloppy"

know I'm crazy but I think basically all of these events are produced/induced/scripted

That is not to say real people don't die but I think you know what I mean

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Looking for a little assistance, in a debate and while I am god loving man I struggle sometimes debating the existence of god with non-believers.

So what is the best argument for the existence of god? Just a quick, 'well then how do you explain this' type deal will do!

But ultimately, Creation is reason enough. The fact you can even ask the question (i.e. have language, can organize information/data into thoughts, have the free will to do so, etc...) all point to the existence of a creator that designed the universe.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
It's not that easy. You can't convince them anyway. Trust me, from 2008 until 2021 I was an atheist. The only thing you can do is what my friends and family did for me. They prayed for me for that long. Without pressure, I came to GOD on my own. I was baptized last year and I live a new life with my eyes wide open. GOD BLESS.
Praise God.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Lawyer Robert Barnes 3 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit against Pfizer, he is court over this now.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Calling all Floridians!! It is time to join together and fight back against hatred and oppression! More violence incoming.
They won't dare venture out of liberal commie Orlando. It's their only chance of survival. They bring that nonsense anywhere else, plenty of Florida Good ol Boys will gladly end their mentally ill lives.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
272585952_1080239449482862_7992962430033177567_n.png
…and hers is the soap I wash my ass with.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
It's not that easy. You can't convince them anyway. Trust me, from 2008 until 2021 I was an atheist. The only thing you can do is what my friends and family did for me. They prayed for me for that long. Without pressure, I came to GOD on my own. I was baptized last year and I live a new life with my eyes wide open. GOD BLESS.

That’s easily one of the coolest posts in this thread to date.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
This is a big threat to Carrier Groups. Reminds me of how Aircraft Carriers made Battle Ships obsolete

The term “hypersonic weapon” is often misapplied. Strictly speaking, it refers to a missile that travels at speeds at least five times the speed of sound in air (Mach 5 or above) and that spends most of its flight inside the Earth’s atmosphere (rather than in space), where it can use aerodynamic design features to maneuver.

The combination of long range, high speed, and maneuverability distinguishes the hypersonic weapons that DoD is developing from the conventional strike weapons in the U.S. military’s current inventory. Hypersonic missiles are considered a possible counter to the antiaccess and area-denial (A2/AD) systems that potential near-peer adversaries such as China and Russia are deploying to prevent U.S. forces from operating freely in their regions. In theory, hypersonic weapons could be launched from outside the range of those systems and could reach targets within minutes over medium to intermediate ranges (from hundreds to a few thousands of kilometers), with a high degree of accuracy and less vulnerability to defenses than existing missiles.1

The Congressional Budget Office analyzed the relative capabilities and possible costs of hypersonic missiles and potential alternatives in scenarios in which long-range, rapid-response weapons might be useful. CBO found that hypersonic missiles with sufficient ranges for A2/AD scenarios—at least 1,000 kilometers (km), or about 600 miles, for missiles launched from aircraft and at least 3,000 km, or about 1,900 miles, for missiles launched from the ground or sea—have the speed to be useful in the early stages of a conflict with a near-peer adversary.

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/58924

Top Bottom