Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
ANECDOTAL:
My youngest is a medical miracle. Had .5% chance of being born alive. Hammered those odds and is heading off to college in the fall. This doctor said he couldnt explain it. He called it a miracle. The shield maiden and I just smiled. SKOL!
Same - two kids. Long stories. Both times - doctors said “miracle”. Set of doctors replied - we see the x-rays, we read the reports. We can’t explain it but, she will walk when she is ready. From wheelchair to walking on her own in less than 90 days and completely no chance of a medical mistake. Miracle.

Thousands of people praying between the Dr visits. Less than 90 days. Answered prayer.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Calling all Floridians!! It is time to join together and fight back against hatred and oppression! More violence incoming.
These guys already have their clothes, will fit right in with the homo's (yes I know the real mo's aren't fooled by the transies)

6f978j.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Let's go Brandoin

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Told yall earlier they would spin this shit. I do not care if all trannies die. I know not christian like, but I never claimed to be Jesus. I sin. I sin alot

We/they is just the demon that lives within wanting an ego feed. There’s nothing wrong with eradicating evil. The problem is who, what, why, when. This boat is usually a snowball into serious atrocities

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
This is actually a true tweet

The pubs portraying themselves as "anti-ccp" are acting in complete congruence of the ccp

We can hold these thoughts in our head at the same time

Tiktok is another tool stupefying the people
government censorship is not the answer
self regulation is.......get rid of your and the kids smart phones
pubs are not our friend

FreeMiner

Legendary
Hey there fellow LACs, I need some suggestions. I just finished future President DeSantis’s book the Courage To Be Free, and I need a new book. I like Clancy, American history, world politics/issues, military topics, and John Grisham.
I would recommend Commanche Moon by Larry McMurtry. It is about early Texas the early Texas Rangers and their battles with the Commanche. McMurtry authored Lonesome Dove.

Top Bottom