Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Get out of banks and into hard assets. This time will be worse than 2008 Crisis. USD Collapse is very close.

Hugo Stinnes became the richest man in Germany in the German collapse. He borrowed money valued in the collapsing of German Mark. And earned his money in assets held outside Germany to pay off debts and consolidate his business.

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
He’s officially got my vote. I’ve seen social media damn near take my daughter to some very dark places that she might not have recovered from. Lucky for her she’s got a family that pulled her out in time, but too many kids don’t have that help. As much as I love Trump I don’t think he’s willing to fight fire with fire in the culture war.
Ever considered that he’s a plant to take votes away from Trump to get their boy Desantis in?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
What happens when we die?
I believe that when we die, that's it, it's over...just like everything else in this world. When animals die, they're gone, into nothing. Same with plants...I believe it's the same for us. I'm a pretty simple guy. I believe that gravity and time are just about the only absolutes, and everything else is an idea...

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I've listened to him speak before. Next level smart and from denier to believer by his own scientific deduction and reasoning. Skol!

I got to see him in person. He kept it on a level. We could all understand and it still was mind blowing.

That bitch was a smart ass motherfuckers on the planet if not, the smartest!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
We definitely need to get this DFW get together on the books. I say this with all honesty and sincerity… I have felt this for a long time now… your comments over the history of this thread (and I’ve read every page) on God, raising children and living life/being a father in our current world have my interest piqued. I believe you have a ton of wisdom and I cannot wait to share a drink with you.

He’s living proof that God loves sinners Sooners too 😘

Messing with you brother can’t wait to meet you shake your hand and give your big ass a hug (no homo/no trans)

Much love!

MH

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Haven't looked into it but fully expect the classic easily debunked debunking info released to throw people off the trail....but maybe they are that "sloppy"

know I'm crazy but I think basically all of these events are produced/induced/scripted

That is not to say real people don't die but I think you know what I mean
You mean like this stuff? Mother of Highland Parker survivor just so happens to be right next to this school when it happens and takes center stage with the media.
IMG_4371.JPGIMG_4372.JPGIMG_4373.JPGIMG_4374.JPGIMG_4375.JPGIMG_4376.JPG

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ac102c7e5f9513ce65f1babbf02db998.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer