Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
These are the people who do not think for themselves. If they did, they would do some research on the effectiveness and purpose of all those expensive masks that won't do a darn thing for you and what they will actually do. It only took this person 3 years to start to understand that. lol
Unfortunately its 38-42% of people just like in School. Cannot think for themselves and cannot accomplish things in any manner.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Ok @MortgageHorn - proud Aggie here. Mainly a lurker but I’ve been reading this board daily for years… What is the tsip record against us in football since the year that you were born? I’d bet that it is pretty close…. And that is with y’all owning the refs ;)

Is this “Cincinnati “ guy a FAG?
FIFY

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
303352537_5521604581226332_6618177489863131297_n.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
I am somewhat convinced my 7 year old is Type 1 because of vaccines. He was diagnosed at fucking 2 1/2. I have no way of knowing, but this feels like the right place to make that venting allegation.
16 if this is true. And if you lay this beside the rise in autism they corelate in my non medical opinion.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Not interested in your sister, Gump!
You are acting like a fuckin' asshole. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' finger and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good.

Signed Tony the Gump 😂

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
If you think a Chinese app is spreading freedom of speech you are very naive.
I think they are willing to let whatever our government does not want us to hear be heard. That along with the things that they want us to hear. You are naive if you think your getting freedom of speech from the Silicon Valley alternatives.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Only a good day if the Senate passes it and PedoJoe signs it.

It's refreshing watching the House pass stuff and McCarthy allowing it. Got to get it signed into law.

Let's see some stuff get done which rocks the boat of the Deep State and RobReiner.

Yet, not doing anything to increase our own oil production. In fact, doing everything possible to make Eunuchs of our national security interest.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Weird story. Both shield maiden and myself are unjabbed. Well, yesterday she got two calls from the CDC asking her to take a short survey on vaccinations. The first went to voice mail. the second she handed the call to me. It went as you expected with me telling them never call us again. They didn't call my cell yet but I found it interesting and a little disturbing. SKOL!

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
For the past several years I have gotten several email per week from ATT wanting a 20 minute meeting to speak about their fiber delivery system. I usually delete them. 3 weeks ago I called ATT to get a quote on replacing my TV, internet and phone. It was much higher than what I pay and only 50 Mbps download vs my 450 Mbps now. I sent an email back explaining that I had just spoken with ATT and the results. Haven't had an email since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom