Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Putin is dragging his balls all over Biden's goofy face each and every day.
View attachment 175053

Why do we have air bases and ground forces in Syria?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Of course he did. He bent for Disney, now he is bending for the gun control nuts. I thought it would take longer to expose himself, but he seems to not be wasting any time in that regard. Like Trump or not, he gets people to expose themselves. Could have used his talents when Romney or McCain were running for president.
I'm not against open carry. We have that in Texas. The most important legislation would be Constitutional Carry which Texas passed last session. That is still on track in Florida.

It seems like ego overrides sanity for the open carry people. Why would anyone let others know they are packing?

CurtOFD78

Elite
Fuck Yea They Got One!

Kill Those Fucking Cabal Guards

I don’t know about “Fuck yea they got one”.

I’m usually pro law enforcement, and honestly, these guys are following orders, whether they like the orders or not.

NOW, if that had been Macron or another French politician who were responsible for raising the retirement age in France, I’m 100% on board with “Fuck yea they got one”. I have almost no respect for politicians (with few exceptions, like future President Ron DeSantis) and a “Designated Survivor” scenario might elicit a shit eatin’ grin from me. Carry on.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
We want minerals in foreign countries. Foreign corrupt govts want to steal minerals from their population and get US protection, so they give the US a presence to watch over the investment and offer said protection.
Except in Afghanistan. Now the US is just paying these corrupt gov'ts to not extract their minerals in the name of protecting the world from global warming. Those gov'ts take the money and then continue selling the minerals to our adversaries. Little wonder other countries have said you can't trust the US. Even the despots recognize the US is sinking into the abyss led by PedoJoe and his clones.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Of course he did. He bent for Disney, now he is bending for the gun control nuts. I thought it would take longer to expose himself, but he seems to not be wasting any time in that regard. Like Trump or not, he gets people to expose themselves. Could have used his talents when Romney or McCain were running for president.

This is not true. Desantis did not "bend" for Disney. People read Trump sycophants' tweets and take them as gospel. Desantis took governance away from Disney and created his own board. What he didn't do was dissolve the special "district", because that would have left $700 million in Disney bond debt as the responsibility of the 2 counties where Disney lays, instead of remaining a liability of Disney.

He didn't exactly cave on open carry, the florida senate leadership opposed him on it. IMO, he should stick to his guns and veto whatever they send up, but it's not like he was the one who necessitated dropping the open carry amendment.

OTOH, Trump caved immediately on the issue after Las Vegas and issued an executive order to ban bumpstocks. Trump was best at exposing himself.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
JFC Bro....yore better than this trash!

That Faggit is so insecure he is claiming people care about "The Big 3 sports"...... NO Faggit, there is 1 sport that matters. All others are just excuses for having a shitty football program.
You’re an embarrassment to all leg, Humpers, and fellow humans that bark at other humans.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
This is not true. Desantis did not "bend" for Disney. People read Trump sycophants' tweets and take them as gospel. Desantis took governance away from Disney and created his own board. What he didn't do was dissolve the special "district", because that would have left $700 million in Disney bond debt as the responsibility of the 2 counties where Disney lays, instead of remaining a liability of Disney.

He didn't exactly cave on open carry, the florida senate leadership opposed him on it. IMO, he should stick to his guns and veto whatever they send up, but it's not like he was the one who necessitated dropping the open carry amendment.

OTOH, Trump caved immediately on the issue after Las Vegas and issued an executive order to ban bumpstocks. Trump was best at exposing himself.
Since you were completely ass backwards wrong, the last time you try to quote a Disney occurrence, you are probably once again dead ass wrong in this instance.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
these guys are following orders,

Hey bro do you @Nuremberg at all? Heard of WWII, Nazis, or Death Camps?

"The judges at Nuremberg rejected the “following orders” defense. They said that when an individual follows an order that is illegal under international law, he is responsible for that choice, except under certain circumstances."

Latest posts

Top Bottom