Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
One of my pooches came up to me and looked me in the eyes and asked " are you gonna let them take it all before you bite back?" I got no answer. So I gave him a treat and we both starred at each other. SKOL!
I was walking the other day and heard my neighbor talking to her cat, I was shocked.
When I got home I told my dog and we both laughed our asses off.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
quote-appear-weak-when-you-are-strong-and-strong-when-you-are-weak-sun-tzu-54-81-20.jpg

quote-if-your-opponent-is-of-choleric-temper-seek-to-irritate-him-pretend-to-be-weak-that-sun-tzu-54-80-11.jpg

Sounds familiar like maybe a former President.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I have spent a total of two nights in jail. One in Vail, CO and the other in Austin, TX. I scared them all.
I remember rattling my watch up against the bars yeeling *warden! warden!" and getting the state police guard to come over and give me and my three friends his grape juice box to share between us. Fucking parched! One ofvthose guys was the drummer in Staind, its been a while, haha. Anyway, we were passing three chicks in a no passing zone on the way to a party with me hanging my viking dick out the window as we passed a Mass state trooper. Anyway, my mom heard that report the next morning at our arraignment. Quite the scene as i pleaded for leniency. Haha SKOL!

dirty022

Elite
Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction

In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour

Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings
Oh lord, yeah!

One of the greatest songs ever written.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
What a Fool............

White House: Meeting of China-Russia ‘Marriage’ Shows They Know ‘American Leadership’ ‘Is Back’​

Sadly, they really believe it. I would imagine most of the folks in the administration could not work a register at a Hallmark store without media cover.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Lol. This is getting ridiculous. There’s a reason the tweet didn’t link the article. Here it is if anybody wants to read it.

https://floridapolitics.com/archive...ble-disappointing-second-amendment-advocates/

That leaves the gun legislation, a permitless carry bill, to proceed to a vote before the full Florida House of Representatives later this week.

The amendment showed up Tuesday afternoon, when Hillsborough County Republican Mike Beltran filed the open carry amendment, electrifying gun rights advocates who have been pushing for more than a month for ‘open carry’ to be included in the permitless carry bill.

But Beltran withdrew the amendment shortly after 1 p.m. on Wednesday.

“I think it’s good policy, but this wasn’t the right vehicle or the right time,” Beltran told the Phoenix. “I think that we can try to lock in permitless and then where we can get this another time.”

Curiously absent during much of the public discussion about open carry has been Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has said twice publicly when asked that he supports the open carry provision and would sign such a bill into law, if the Legislature sent such a bill to his desk.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder