Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Ok @MortgageHorn - proud Aggie here. Mainly a lurker but I’ve been reading this board daily for years… What is the tsip record against us in football since the year that you were born? I’d bet that it is pretty close…. And that is with y’all owning the refs ;)

Is this “Cincinnati “ guy a fed?
this guy has all the makings of a formidable opponent

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Ok @MortgageHorn - proud Aggie here. Mainly a lurker but I’ve been reading this board daily for years… What is the tsip record against us in football since the year that you were born? I’d bet that it is pretty close…. And that is with y’all owning the refs ;)

Is this “Cincinnati “ guy a fed?

Feds are multiplying. They’re like rabbits.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
That ain't manure either.
Definitely not lmao

Look at the people just getting pelted by "manure' than jumping back in hahaha

We appreciate the stew peters tweets.....for those warming up to line of thinking espoused by yours truly, take stew peters tweets s further evidence I may be on to something....and its not manure

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
They’re already talking to each other. 🤣
omg hehe, your nails look soo good

LMAO what are y'all doing....yikes

ultimately for the people of minimal goodwill and common sense.....I don't (accept) full embrace of my views....just don't latch on to stew peters tweets......they are, ironically, manure

Last edited:

CurtOFD78

Elite
336998190_938056180878400_7231370284979352417_n.jpg

Pantheon, Rome, Italy

The oldest door still in use in Rome. Cast in bronze for emperor Hadrian's rebuilding, they date from about 115 AD.

Each door is solid bronze seven and a half feet wide & twenty-five feet high, yet so well balanced they can be pushed or pulled open easily by one person.

It's also one of the only two doors in the world with a 2000 year old lock that is still working.

@FreeMiner likely helped build this ;)
That entire building is absolutely amazing.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Not saying I believe. But this is scary.
I watched a former navy guy talk about how China could sink 2 carrier groups before we could resupply them. China could just keep launching missiles and drones at our ships until we run out of ammo and then destroy them. The way he said was kind of matter of fact like everyone he served with knew this as a fact.

Gametame

Poster
You ever bother to rationally think about why he keeps doubling and tripling down? You don't think he sees that it's A) an ineffective vaccine against COVID, and B) a political loser? Oh, and C) is having almost zero effect at this point on anyone taking it. Yet he keeps doing it, and he does it vociferously.

There's an answer there if you use some logic.....and it isn't narcissism and pride.
I feel ya but think he is referring to something else. I will have to go back and find the link but if y’all recall, the US Military came up with a non-RNA vaccine for Covid a couple months after Big Pharm. He also touted Ivermectin and Hydrochoroquin

FreeMiner

Legendary
I watched a former navy guy talk about how China could sink 2 carrier groups before we could resupply them. China could just keep launching missiles and drones at our ships until we run out of ammo and then destroy them. The way he said was kind of matter of fact like everyone he served with knew this as a fact.
Think of China as a huge aircraft carrier. US would have to go Global Nuclear War very fast to win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom