Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cowboy1stn10

Elite

wedding-crashers-w-ill-ferrell.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I was listening to Patrick Bet David podcast and his guest said that the jobs numbers are being manipulated by looking at jobs during the shutdown and comparing jobs #s to that. We didn't add 300,000 jobs in Jan.... We lost 500,000 during the shutdown and only lost 200,000 in Jan so they state that as a jobs gain of 300,000.

Can any of you verify that? If so that might be the shadiest shit ever. I know they got caught lying about jobs added before the midterms and I guess they have another way of lying now.

FreeMiner

Legendary
3.5 Million French in a nationwide riot. They have torched the historic town hall in Bordeaux. And it is not even the weekend. The French know how to riot. Hopefully next is the Guillotines.

When the German's invaded France. It was the French who save the 300,000 British approx. Who had gave way to the Germans. The French fought like dogs to save the British Army Remnants on the beaches while everything that would float in England was sent to save those men.

The French could teach Americans how to rid themselves of the Maggots and traitors who have infested and ruined one of the Greatest Nations on Earth. The USA.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
3.5 Million French in a nationwide riot. They have torched the historic town hall in Bordeaux. And it is not even the weekend. The French know how to riot. Hopefully next is the Guillotines.

When the German's invaded France. It was the French who save the 300,000 British approx. Who had gave way to the Germans. The French fought like dogs to save the British Army Remnants on the beaches while everything that would float in England was sent to save those men.

The French could teach Americans how to rid themselves of the Maggots and traitors who have infested and ruined one of the Greatest Nations on Earth. The USA.

The guillotine should make a comeback. When it's proven how many people are on the take from the CCP in D.C. I wouldn't mind seeing the guillotine used in America.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I was listening to Patrick Bet David podcast and his guest said that the jobs numbers are being manipulated by looking at jobs during the shutdown and comparing jobs #s to that. We didn't add 300,000 jobs in Jan.... We lost 500,000 during the shutdown and only lost 200,000 in Jan so they state that as a jobs gain of 300,000.

Can any of you verify that? If so that might be the shadiest shit ever. I know they got caught lying about jobs added before the midterms and I guess they have another way of lying now.
I haven't believed a number that has come out of DC in decades.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

Zerohedge had a good breakdown of this:

job%20changes%20march%20to%20dec.jpg

This means that contrary to conventional wisdom, some 684K jobs added in the past 10 months were not the equivalent of 684K workers finding a job, but 684K workers finding more than one job to afford life during this latest episode of soaring inflation.

What does this mean in the grand scheme of things? Well, the Philadelphia Fed's observations still stand, and while the BLS may claim that payroll prints were accurate (at least until next month's wholesale Establishment survey revision), digging deeper reveals once again that the quality composition of these jobs was far more dubious. In fact, we know that in December, the entire employment increase was thanks to part-time workers, and we don't have to tell readers that part-time jobs pay far less, have zero benefits and generally are far worse quality than full-time. It also means that the bulk of job growth since March has been in the multiple jobholder category, and that instead of 684K jobs having been given, what really happened is that 684K workers found more than one job to be able to afford living under the Biden administration.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Ok @MortgageHorn - proud Aggie here. Mainly a lurker but I’ve been reading this board daily for years… What is the tsip record against us in football since the year that you were born? I’d bet that it is pretty close…. And that is with y’all owning the refs ;)

Is this “Cincinnati “ guy a fed?
Oh, yeah. Or, a complete retard. Take your pick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom