Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dolphincock

Elite
The sand dollar is where its at on Friday and Saturday night. Be careful what you wake up to though. lol
images
images
images
=1679601343930.jpeg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Not saying if he was vaxxed.
Wasn't SW one of the first to mandate all pilots had to be Death Jabbed? Once someone admits this occurred after a vax it opens them up for big liability. The insurance companies will expose it all either by denying coverage or raising premiums out of sight.

Pineapple

Legendary
It’s awful. They’re victims and don’t even know it. Did you all see that the first famous trans kid Jazz Jennings regrets transitioning and refuses to do his dilation exercises on his inside out cock? Suicide is coming for him soon too.

They are killing kids with this woke shit.
I haven’t seen that but not surprising. Suicide % greatly increases for those that get transition surgery. And it makes sense. You get what you believe will make you “whole”. Instead, the confusion and emotional distress are still there and the mental state deteriorates rapidly. People supporting this are absolutely creating a “suicide solution”.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I haven’t seen that but not surprising. Suicide % greatly increases for those that get transition surgery. And it makes sense. You get what you believe will make you “whole”. Instead, the confusion and emotional distress are still there and the mental state deteriorates rapidly. People supporting this are absolutely creating a “suicide solution”.
The confusion and emotional distress remains as you said. Now they have irreversible physical mutilation added to that.

9Mounties07

Elite
Thanks, bro.

Crazy Redhead. Don't regret and would not change a thing. Gottdamn you'd think I'd learn.

Details in Vegas or Columbia or Costa Rica - wherever we land when a MF arrest happens that isn't one of ours !!

I skipped 5 pgs at a time to catch up. I owe shots for that I feel..
Give back your shirt please. Lol. I've been there. But I have had to read them all to stay loyal and to stay in the good graces of those setting up the Vegas shindig

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

The Redheaded libertarian

@TRHLofficial
Probably the most important story happening right now has gotten virtually no attention. So let’s give it attention. Saudi Arabia and Iran— Sunni & Shiite Muslim— are sworn enemies, yet China just brokered a peace deal between them. China. But wait there’s more Saudi Arabia is talking about settling their oil trades in the Yuan, replacing the dollar. This is in spite of being allied with the US. But I’m not done yet. There is also discussion of Saudi Arabia and Iran joining the BRICS alliance. -Brazil -Russia -India -China -South Africa “But Josie what are the consequences of that?” That would mean all of the major oil producing countries in the world would be part of the same alliance. These countries also make up half of the global population. And I imagine there would be a level of protection safeguarding Iran from American invasion. Most apparent, there is no need or room for the US in this new boys club. There is no seat at the table of this super alliance. For those who cannot see the catastrophe The Deep State has made of our country, our values, and our global status, who take our Bill of Rights for granted, spend all the time and resources prosecuting political dissenters, and victimize themselves over sins they never experienced because they have it so damn good they have to sit there and make up ways to self exploit — I just don’t think there is any saving these people.

2:41 PM · Mar 22, 2023

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So they kicked out 6 of her 7 claims and punted the signature review claim back down to the same judge that attached the BS laches argument to it? How is this a win?

Seems like Maricopa County will either find a way to dismiss or give her 100 random ballots to sample and then tell her to kick rocks.
Robert barnes is a grifter....big league. His checks are cashed by telling people what they want to hear and to remain committed to this absurd system

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
This is so true, it is what it is. I'm riding with Ron, but if Trump wins the primary I'm going with him. It's all silly, and for anyone of these candidates to call each other out. There is plenty of proof they all pushed the vaccine and masks at some point. It's when most saw their base completely push back on the masks and closures they changed their tune.
And this is why the answer is with the people and not the politicians

Top Bottom