Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Arguably Trump's most important decision, and he chose Pence.

I can’t believe Trump didn’t know everyone he would every interact with would be out to get him. He should have known who to trust at every level of government, just because. I can’t believe he didn’t. Trump has his faults but I always find it funny that people think should have known the inner workings of people.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes:

BOMB THREATS shut down New York court as Trump indictment looms: Cops flood the streets and receive hoax calls as U.S. braces for indictment on Wednesday 'at the earliest'​

I automatically assume shit like this is a lie now

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I can’t believe Trump didn’t know everyone he would every interact with would be out to get him. He should have known who to trust at every level of government, just because. I can’t believe he didn’t. Trump has his faults but I always find it funny that people think should have known the inner workings of people.
Didn't you know? Trump had Charles Xavier's abilities

tumblr_nyfpdbaWqK1udhmmmo3_500.gifv

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Considering the cartels came to power because of US, I agree with him that we need to clean it up.
That’s an invasion of Mexico. No.

Close the border. Lean on Mexico and give them the help they need to handle it. 10% of what we sent to Ukraine would do it easily and would be 1000X more beneficial to the US.

The real problem, of course, is whatever politicians and bureaucrats the cartels have on the payroll.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Putin warns UK about sending Depleted Uranium Ammo to Ukraine.
Will be viewed as a dirty bomb and will respond in kind.
The UK has militarily fallen to the same ranks as Canada now militarily. Although they do have a couple of ancient nuclear subs. Their military size is roughly the same size about 100,00 men.

A toothless farm dog. Their Military brass admitted several months ago they had enough ammo to fight Russia for about a week.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
The inner workings of people in government? Yes, he should have.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Oh, but now he knows.

Comical.

Top Bottom