Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I really wish I invested in the mask mfgers 3 years ago. Masks have never worked for viruses and even recently confirmed that masks are basically worthless in that fight but they still have millions out there wearing them like they will die if they don't. I wonder who in congress/or the beauracracies invested in places like 3M, ect. who produce N965 masks before the newest version of the cold and flu was released on us 3 years ago.
I’m not even gonna look, but it sounds something right up black rock and vanguard involvement

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes:

BOMB THREATS shut down New York court as Trump indictment looms: Cops flood the streets and receive hoax calls as U.S. braces for indictment on Wednesday 'at the earliest'​

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Yea because of Libya and Muammar Gaddafi, Putin viewed what Hillary, the US State Dept and Obama were capable of when making his calculus when dealing with US foreign policy

That and how we attempted a coup in Egypt and tried to install the Muslim Brotherhood

The only Egyptian thing is so underreported, thankfully the Egyptian military stepped in, and who have thought we'd be glad they did

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Yea because of Libya and Muammar Gaddafi, Putin viewed what Hillary, the US State Dept and Obama were capable of when making his calculus when dealing with US foreign policy

That and how we attempted a coup in Egypt and tried to install the Muslim Brotherhood

Add the bioweapon labs on his border and the perverse western ideology celebrating queers and trans and I think you have a bingo.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
View attachment 174614
Been obvious to me that this controlled criminal was allowed to do what he has done in Florida to try and draw the MAGA base to him. He’s a Bush Republican, controlled by the elites...his background reeks of GHWB. Yale, baseball, secret societies, navy... and he’s the elite’s man who will turn on the people in a heartbeat. Fuck this guy...
What’s your governor been up to? Haven’t seen much. Don’t even know who it is actually. As a Floridian I’m glad desantis isn’t out talking about this because it has nothing to do with him or with Florida. The entire thing is a distraction.

Or maybe they really have him this time.

we-got-him.gif

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Newsweek is running an article stating Trump supporters are planning a run on the banks if he is arrested. That tells me his arrest is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide something else that may be happening. Total economic collapse, and they will now be able to blame conservatives if it happens.
The whole deal is a smoke screen.....once again trump will be martyred and cash in with his base while he steers them to annihilation

It only gets more obvious

Once again, to the growing number of sober people ITT

you don't have to be the next person to see don and the circus for what it is, just don't be the last

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
The whole deal is a smoke screen.....once again trump will be martyred and cash in with his base while he steers them to annihilation

It only gets more obvious

Once again, to the growing number of sober people ITT

you don't have to be the next person to see don and the circus for what it is, just don't be the last
There’s literally nothing sober about your dumb ass

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
They have drive thru coffee huts up here. Pretty much everywhere. Good business, so i am told. She is about there and spent the afternoon drinking beer and brainstorming. Stay tuned... .
Determine if you can be profitable only operating the hours she wants to work. Reliance on hourly employees is a dicey proposition now.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder

^^that won't end well^^

For some reason, I can no longer get the articles from zero hedge. Is there any chance you can cut and paste these? TIA.

Top Bottom