Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
335074201_878444266776621_2163040973658507813_n.jpg

0cb33e64c22e8a3937eff733d6898057.jpg

80f61c4928ee624107a2768185502c5d.jpg
People were watching the Mandalorian when Gina was on there.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Newsweek is running an article stating Trump supporters are planning a run on the banks if he is arrested. That tells me his arrest is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide something else that may be happening. Total economic collapse, and they will now be able to blame conservatives if it happens.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Newsweek is running an article stating Trump supporters are planning a run on the banks if he is arrested. That tells me his arrest is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide something else that may be happening. Total economic collapse, and they will now be able to blame conservatives if it happens.
If it doesn't happen, they will blame republicans for it not happening and try to justify why it should have. The playbook is obvious, they will say and do the opposite of what conservatives or liberal opponents actually say or do. (whether it completely makes them look two faced and hypocritical) They do not care about their optics because they have media censorship to lean back on. Democrats are terrible people.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^real serious Gov^^

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

^^real serious Gov^^
Dreads and braids are natural?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 174490

MOD Note: quit being an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

denn

Legendary
Founder
No Lauren, you and other woman need to fight this with more than emotions or keeping on doing what they are already doing (which is almost nothing to combat this farce of men being allowed to play make believe.) Men will untilmately be blamed for all of this, but we have the countries top woman in Kamala out there openly supporting men who dress up as woman. All to the detriment of real woman who are being marginalized.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I really wish I invested in the mask mfgers 3 years ago. Masks have never worked for viruses and even recently confirmed that masks are basically worthless in that fight but they still have millions out there wearing them like they will die if they don't. I wonder who in congress/or the beauracracies invested in places like 3M, ect. who produce N965 masks before the newest version of the cold and flu was released on us 3 years ago.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I really wish I invested in the mask mfgers 3 years ago. Masks have never worked for viruses and even recently confirmed that masks are basically worthless in that fight but they still have millions out there wearing them like they will die if they don't. I wonder who in congress/or the beauracracies invested in places like 3M, ect. who produce N965 masks before the newest version of the cold and flu was released on us 3 years ago.
China is laughing and counting its money selling those useless masks.:rolleyes:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom