Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Gold Is Going To Soar. Physical Gold will soar. $5000-10,000 per oz who really knows.
I think he is right. When the folks realize that the Great Game is over Oil is going to boom. The Petro Dollar is dead. China just purchased 25% of all Saudi Oil Production, all settled in Yuan. More and more the USD is being ignored and oil trade is moving to Rubles and Yaun the US will no longer be able to depend on being the reserve currency to fund its deficits and debt. With all this, inflation is also going to soar. Already hitting the EU and UK.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Is that new? Who is still wearing masks these days?
You can't go into any VA Hospital or Clinic without one. I had several people tell me to pull my mask over my nose. I told them to fuck off. I suspect masks will be required forever. Only place in Dallas that still requires them. The private hospitals I've gone to recently say they are optional.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Slash the government but we have to use the military to destroy cartels in a neighboring country? How about we close the border and get Mexico to deal with it.

First, that is our southern flank, and there is no way to totally secure the border unless you do it the way I want to do it

Second, in general, the people of Mexico are super nice hard-working, very loving people. Unfortunately, the cartels are too powerful and the corruption too strong for them to overcome on their own. They need our help.

Finally, I love Mexico I love to travel to Mexico it’s one of the most beautiful places on the planet therefore, we save it!

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I can’t wait to see what happens if they do this. 🍿
We just saw what will happen with the SVB bailout of their rich donors. California will not be able to pay for this so the US Treasury will step in and pay for all of it.

Edit: It's how they will get reparations nationwide since they can't get it through Congress.

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This guy did a lot of shady stuff and financing to take out Roy Moore in his senate race to replace Sessions. Dem Doug Jones won to serve out the remainder of that term.

Hoffman was the co-founder and executive chairman of LinkedIn and has a net worth of $2 Billion.

Interesting. Based on his picture, I would have guessed he made his fortune acting as a body double for the Pillsbury Doughboy.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Newsom under pressure to take executive action on reparations if California Legislature doesn't act

California Gov. Gavin Newsom is facing increased pressure to use his authority to unilaterally enact proposals that would dole out billions of dollars to Black residents in reparations as a way to make amends for slavery if the state legislature doesn't act.

The California Reparations Task Force, which was created by state legislation in 2020, is considering a proposal to give just under $360,000 per person to approximately 1.8 million Black Californians who had an ancestor enslaved in the U.S., putting the total cost of the program at about $640 billion.

The task force's final recommendations for reparations will be submitted to the California Legislature, which will then decide whether to implement the measures and send them to Newsom's desk to be signed into law.

According to an expert and leading reparations activist, however, Newsom, a Democrat, should be prepared to use his own power to enact such measures for the state's Black residents if the legislature doesn't.

"The task force is doing the grunt work of preparing final recommendations, but at the end of the day these recommendations are non-binding and still require uncompromising political will to enact remedies that will begin to address centuries of compounded harm," Dreisen Heath told Fox News Digital. "Governor Newsom has the authority to enact these recommendations, if they are in fact aligned with the entire descendant community's wishes, following the issuance of the final report on July 1, and should do so, if state lawmakers fail to act."

LINK

Bet you motherfuckers never knew that @MortgageHorn had black great-grandparents from Cali

That how I identify bitches!

1F3C7C1C-8BC0-421D-8996-2CBF6EC79137.jpeg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
50c0f409c356bbeb20d11e3fa1b41ff8.jpg

^^25% are mentally ill^^

9304c08fb52c7e5ffaae0504b0b2e729.jpg

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I have to think the absurdity of this circus will expose that it is a circus?

The crowds are dwindling, the star faded, ron vs don needs some juice...."arrest" him for stormy daniels!!! hahaha

c'mon guys, you see it

If the deep state is afraid of don and can arrest him....why do it on this "crime" where he can be out at a rally the next day?

Glad to see ppl see through the "this means he will be elected!" camp.....how dumb is that

Heroic outsider, arrested, overcomes voter fraud by out ballot harvesting the deep state!.......LMAO
I feel ike youre the type of baseball player who gets up to bat without a bat or runs the wrong way and gets to 2nd base before you hear everybody telling you differently. Then comes back and explains it to your coach like it was the correct thing to do

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^pedo actually thinks he's doing a great job^^

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
First, that is our southern flank, and there is no way to totally secure the border unless you do it the way I want to do it

Second, in general, the people of Mexico are super nice hard-working, very loving people. Unfortunately, the cartels are too powerful and the corruption too strong for them to overcome on their own. They need our help.

Finally, I love Mexico I love to travel to Mexico it’s more of the most beautiful places on the planet therefore, we save it!

And finally, Mexico blessed me with my lovely wife. We definitely save it from the cartels. I'm onboard.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This guy did a lot of shady stuff and financing to take out Roy Moore in his senate race to replace Sessions. Dem Doug Jones won to serve out the remainder of that term.

Hoffman was the co-founder and executive chairman of LinkedIn and has a net worth of $2 Billion.

Maybe so, but most Republicans abandoned Moore. It appeared to be out of convenience, but I think mostly they were terrified of a guy who would hang the ten commandments in his courtroom and were glad for an excuse to get rid of him.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
50c0f409c356bbeb20d11e3fa1b41ff8.jpg

^^25% are mentally ill^^

9304c08fb52c7e5ffaae0504b0b2e729.jpg
If DeSantis signs it will show where his allegiance is. I'm beginning to think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

denn

Legendary
Founder
If DeSantis signs it will show where his allegiance is. I'm beginning to think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
That has been my assumption all along. While he has done some good optics type stuff in Florida, when it comes down to it, he is still part of the swamp IMO. When democrats start saying good things about someone and dem donors start throwing cash at them, no way should that person be a republican candidate for any office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom