Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
337027277_738586897975666_4852419693159879015_n.jpg

336898541_745349900620748_4630580100356142106_n.jpg

335866567_244419351266217_8896959964516376172_n.jpg

Read the small print

denn

Legendary
Founder
Seems that this would be true, but democrats will not stop doing this to their opponents....ever. They simply do not care about optics or being just in their actions. All they care is that a percentage of morons fall for their crap that vote republican. It only takes a small % to turn an election. I am guessing there is a way it makes it easier for them to justify cheating without having to admit they are cheating. JMO

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Seems that this would be true, but democrats will not stop doing this to their opponents....ever. They simply do not care about optics or being just in their actions. All they care is that a percentage of morons fall for their crap that vote republican. It only takes a small % to turn an election. I am guessing there is a way it makes it easier for them to justify cheating without having to admit they are cheating. JMO
I agree they will not change without a huge sea change. I said the other day Dems have the tactics, people, Judges, Prosecutors, DC Juries, unlimited money, and no fear of punishment to continue their persecution of people who don't agree in lockstep with them.

Hell, they even tell us how they start their persecutions.

Then they deny it and blame the Pubs. Blame your enemies for what you are doing.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Sen. Rand Paul To Moderna CEO: The Fact You Won't Acknowledge Increased Risk Of Myocarditis After Covid Vaccine Is "Disturbing"
By Tim Hains
March 22, 2023

Sen. Rand Paul questioned Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel about alleged safety risks for young men after multiple doses of the Covid vaccine, claiming that the president of the company privately acknowledged that he was right.

SEN. RAND PAUL: I spoke with your president just last week and he readily acknowledged, in private, that yes there is an increased risk of myocarditis. The fact that you can't say it in public is quite disturbing.

PAUL: Do you believe it creates a conflict of interest for the government employees who are making money off of the vaccine to be also dictating how many times we take the vaccine?

BANCEL: This is for the government to decide.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Florida Doctor Stripped of Board Certification Over 'COVID-19 Misinformation'​

The American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) has stripped the certification of Florida Doctor John Littell. Littell, a U.S. Army veteran and Family Physician made headlines for using Ivermectin to treat over 3000 Covid-19 patients.

"I got disciplined for giving Ivermectin which got a young mom out of the hospital in three days when she would have died," said Dr Littell speaking outside a meeting of the Sarasota Memorial Hospital Board.

Dr. Littell is facing further discipline from the ABFM, of whom Littell has been a certified member since July 13, 1990, according to the letter.

"ABFM has determined that your Public Channels contain false, inaccurate and misleading statements constituting health misinformation and disinformation about COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccine, and the effort of public health officials to address the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccination and other mitigation measures," the letter states.

Such a stupid citizen, doesn't have a clue of his rights.

No judge in any reputable jurisdiction would issue a warrant based on heresy to take a breathalyzer. I would never in my life invite the cops to give me a breathalyzer test while I'm in my home, well at any time really.
Should've taken the breathalyzer and then asserted his Constitutional right to confront his accuser. At least in my state, refusal to take the breathalyzer is a crime in itself, with the same penalties of a DUI, and it is reasonable to assume they had probable cause to do so. If they didn't, they violated his civil rights by even requesting it.

Make them put up or pay up.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Should've taken the breathalyzer and then asserted his Constitutional right to confront his accuser. At least in my state, refusal to take the breathalyzer is a crime in itself, with the same penalties of a DUI, and it is reasonable to assume they had probable cause to do so. If they didn't, they violated his civil rights by even requesting it.

Make them put up or pay up.
This was in Canada and up there unfortunately it's what Trudeau says.

It's in Canada and the cops can do that under Canadian Law - It's Posted in the Tweet

Fuck Canada - NEVER Going Back - Only Went Once to Say I'd Been There - Nothing Special & We Can Get Maple Syrup From Vermont
Is there a right to confront your accuser in Canada?

By the way, it was great meeting you in Medellin. Beautiful city and country. And the people are amazing too. Very friendly. The cost was as advertised; a fraction of the US with outstanding quality. Only complaint is the flights. Limited with pretty much everything going through Miami or another country, and lots of delays and cancelations. Spent 24 hours in either an airport or the air getting back, and that was after setting up our own return through Google Flights (thanks for the rec, by the way) after AA canceled our redeye and tried to push us back to Wednesday (would've loved to stay but wife's teaching made it No Bueno). Still want to go back though.

It's gonna take me awhile to catch up, but I'm getting my tshirt.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That has been my assumption all along. While he has done some good optics type stuff in Florida, when it comes down to it, he is still part of the swamp IMO. When democrats start saying good things about someone and dem donors start throwing cash at them, no way should that person be a republican candidate for any office.

Trump has already received more $$$ from big donors than any republican in history, by far.

DeSantis may very well be compromised already, but calling what he's done in Florida just "optics" is disingenuous. He's gone after fraudulent voting, Soros DAs, and racist/homo public school curriculum. If every state had done this, America would be a vastly different place right now.

There's far more evidence to support the notion that Trump is deep state than there is DeSantis. I suspect when you see insiders and RINOs supporting DeSantis, what we're seeing is a manifestation of their seething hatred of Trump, driving them to his most prominent opposition.

Ultimately, it's not going to matter, the DS has enough power to nullify the results of any election.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
If DeSantis signs it will show where his allegiance is. I'm beginning to think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

What did it show of Trump's allegiance when he signed off on covid restrictions and multi-trillion $ covid freebies legislation? What did it show when Trump banned bumpstocks? What did it show when Trump fast-tracked the vaccine?

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Florida Doctor Stripped of Board Certification Over 'COVID-19 Misinformation'​

The American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) has stripped the certification of Florida Doctor John Littell. Littell, a U.S. Army veteran and Family Physician made headlines for using Ivermectin to treat over 3000 Covid-19 patients.

"I got disciplined for giving Ivermectin which got a young mom out of the hospital in three days when she would have died," said Dr Littell speaking outside a meeting of the Sarasota Memorial Hospital Board.

Dr. Littell is facing further discipline from the ABFM, of whom Littell has been a certified member since July 13, 1990, according to the letter.

"ABFM has determined that your Public Channels contain false, inaccurate and misleading statements constituting health misinformation and disinformation about COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccine, and the effort of public health officials to address the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccination and other mitigation measures," the letter states.

Get a lawyer and go after them.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
What did it show of Trump's allegiance when he signed off on covid restrictions and multi-trillion $ covid freebies legislation? What did it show when Trump banned bumpstocks? What did it show when Trump fast-tracked the vaccine?
Trump was a dumbass for doing that. He's more of a dumbass for continuing to claim he was a part of the vaccine charade.

Hell, I didn't like what politicians in my own family said.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
That has been my assumption all along. While he has done some good optics type stuff in Florida, when it comes down to it, he is still part of the swamp IMO. When democrats start saying good things about someone and dem donors start throwing cash at them, no way should that person be a republican candidate for any office.
Bush backed, TPP backer, skull and bones, and a knight of malta. Never trust any of these nevermind all of them. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom