Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
It's a spring sport! Yes, it was snowing. Yes, Oakwood won. Yes, I had hot hands shoved down my pants, up my shirt, in my hat...

Lax season is officially upon us. 😀

View attachment 174501View attachment 174502

love it. Wait till his college career starts. Lacrosse season is 2/3 over already. It gets cold in Northeast for those games every weekend.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Hey all, can someone post the “a little racist“ gif? I know it was posted the other day but can’t find it. Thanks.
This
giphy.gif

Or

sept-5-1992-a-small-boy-about-3yrs-old-dressed-in-a-child-v0-9cx1l5mvk7m91.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Great news! "Valentina" Petrillo won his 8th women's track title in Italy today​

Sure, Petrillo is actually a dude, but don't be such a bigot

FORWARD!!! VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!

Truthseeker
@Xx17965797N
"Valentina" Petrillo, a male runner who self identifies as a woman, breaks the record and wins his 8th women's title in Italy

Link 58-second video of the race posted on Twitter

1271992371.5.jpg

CurtOFD78

Elite
OK my fellow Law Abiding Citizens. I saw this video posted on another board I read, and it was pretty interesting. I talked a lot about the current banking issues with SVB and how all large and regional banks are linked together. It also talked a lot about many of the things that we’ve discussed here: COVID/Vaccine passports, surveillance, carbon footprint scoring and social scoring, 15 minute cities, and digital IDs. It’s 43 minutes long but you may be interested in watching it. I’m not bought in on everything that they talked about, but most of it is stuff that seems to be happening already. I would be interested to read your thoughts on it. It came out 4 days ago.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Piss on the Cawks! Grew up in Hellumbia, AKA Armpit of the South. Force by my Dad to go to all their home games in that asphalt parking lot with their Asshole fans trying to be relevant. Don’t want anything to do with that place or university. They are worse than Georgia.
Bitch I will murder your whole family. Watch your tongue

Fmoshermw

Elite
A: It was important to remove that process entirely and continue the fraud and certify the fraud with no detractors on record. This effectively gives no standing for a SCOTUS ruling appeal! Understand this. If those two motions, even just one had successfully been voted EVEN IF THE MOTIONS were DENIED IN VOTE, this gives those who presented them with STANDING FOR A CONSTITUTIONAL LEGAL ARGUMENT BEFORE SCOTUS.
@Jayhox

Great breakdown. Adds flesh to what has been talked about on here a few months back - the purpose and timing of the "violent" protests was to stop the LEGAL opposition to the count based on rampant fraud. Also nicely fits as to why there were pipe bombs placed outside both houses. Criminal but criminally brilliant.

For a reminder here is what was happening in the Senate chamber when the first breach of the Capitol began. IMO, Ted's finest performanceas a statesman:

Definitely worth the 5 minutes.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
@Jayhox

Great breakdown. Adds flesh to what has been talked about on here a few months back - the purpose and timing of the "violent" protests was to stop the LEGAL opposition to the count based on rampant fraud. Also nicely fits as to why there were pipe bombs placed outside both houses. Criminal but criminally brilliant.

For a reminder here is what was happening in the Senate chamber when the first breach of the Capitol began. IMO, Ted's finest performanceas a statesman:

Definitely worth the 5 minutes.

Anyone who signed to certify that election should have been sent to gitmo for the rest of their miserable lives

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
That’s really sweet calling your husband “hot hands!”
Well...there's a reason we're still mostly happily married. 25 years later.

The pg version is that I have a whole ridiculous surplus of hot hands. (Because holy hell. Cold sucks and here I am freezing)

The real reason? Keep the fighting clean and the sex dirty (and often) amd get me out of here often enough to keep the fun times going.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Gold doen. Im drunk. And the shield maiden wants to buy a coffee house. Wheres rhe fucking pause button boys? Haha Skol!
Do what now? If this happens..(It is. 😂)

(From a non coffee drinker) have a huge selection of tea and a really good hot chocolate option.

And yes...non coffee drinkers can smell that chocolate mocha/tea latte from 3 miles away. Revolting

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Gold is down. Im drunk. And the shield maiden wants to buy a coffee house. Wheres the pause button boys and GIRLS? HA SKOL!
'No' is a complete sentence.

And yet...my husband wound up with a (great) house when he didn't know he was moving or selling, a frenchie, and another one next fall. I make no apology about taking advantage. I use my powers for good.

I might be on your lady's side just to see how this plays out.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
'No' is a complete sentence.

And yet...my husband wound up with a (great) house when he didn't know he was moving or selling, a frenchie, and another one next fall. I make no apology about taking advantage. I use my powers for good.

I might be on your lady's side just to see how this plays out.
I am actually loving the idea. If she wants coffee during the apocolypse she can have coffee during the apocolypse. She is a shield maiden after all. Besides its just getting moldy in my mattress and bit coin confuses me. Haha Skol!

Top Bottom