Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I am actually loving the idea. Its getting moldy in my mattress. Skol!
I kinda do to. If and when I get up there (if y'all pull the trigger), I'll make a point of visiting.

I'm not kidding about the tea options. There's a lot of us.

I go to any coffee spot and they offer a wide selection of teas? They've got a customer for life.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
a55a90c264016dca.jpg
1679276769122.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The elites love messing with us in plain sight.

Keifer Sutherland's new TV Series, Rabbit Hole:

John Weir is a corporate spy adept at deception. A mysterious world-controlling power frames him for murder, and as Weir goes against this power, he finds himself fighting for democracy.

Pineapple

Legendary
Well...there's a reason we're still mostly happily married. 25 years later.

The pg version is that I have a whole ridiculous surplus of hot hands. (Because holy hell. Cold sucks and here I am freezing)

The real reason? Keep the fighting clean and the sex dirty (and often) amd get me out of here often enough to keep the fun times going.
Married 31 years myself. 1 and half year empty nesters. We follow the same pattern… keep fighting for your legacy!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
If nothing else, Vivek will force the Pubs to play at his level. In the process he will eliminate the RINO Haley and keep the rest of em’ honest. The dude is carrying more water than most realize. I can’t wait until he holds everyone of them accountable in a debate setting.
I donated 1 dollar to Vivek’s campaign. He needs small donors because one way to guarantee he gets on the debate stage from the RNC is to have large numbers of unique donors.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I am adding a speak easy in the back for you hard to please kind. Haha Skol!
There we go. ❤️

So you're going to sober up and find out that you are the new owner of the coffee spot tomorrow. Congrats!!!!😂

Funny enough..our local spot did exactly this. Got their liquor license.

The 'local' spot? Starbucks.

And FYI. The tea sucks ass.The hot chocolate is crazy good. (Not super sweet)

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·56m

China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and other Nations of a less than friendly nature, are busy “CARVING UP THE WORLD” as our once great United States of America sits back and watches. We are a Failing Nation, with Open Borders, Fake Elections, and a horrible Inflation Riddled Economy. We no longer set the standard, the standard sets us. Our so-called “Leader” does NOTHING except Eat, Sleep, and S..t! Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?”

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom