Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Remember Most Republicans are Democrats but no Democrats are Republican.
WTF Wyoming

Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon on Friday declined to sign into law a bill banning biological males from competing in girls’ school sports, saying the outright ban is “draconian” and “discriminatory.”

Senate File 133 will become law anyway because the governor chose not to veto it. Letting a bill become law without a signature is a statement by the governor and doesn’t change the force of the law.

“While he supports and agrees with the overall goal of fairness in competitive female sports,” reads a statement from Gordon’s office, the governor believes the ban is “overly draconian, is discriminatory without attention to individual circumstances or mitigating factors and pays little attention to the fundamental principles of equality.”

‘Sends A Harmful Message’

SF 133 bans biological males from participating in girls' school sports in grades seven through 12.

‘Draconian And Discriminatory:’ Gordon Won’t Sign Transgender Sports Ban, Becomes Law Without Signature​

That governor is a fucking Faggot

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

d5337f91-6e81-465a-ba66-cdaf67687187_text.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

9Mounties07

Elite
Does anyone have that article that explained how Jan 6 was really a coup by Dems/deep state by stopping the vote on voter fraud and then instituting new emergency rules that required an immediate vote? It was about posted about a week ago, and I can’t locate it, and usually save that kind of stuff. Might have been a sub stack but can’t recall.

Gametame

Poster
The Southern Caroline Cocks are a little testy tonight 🤣

You boys have Steve Cook hook you up and go get a drink at Saluda’s…
Piss on the Cawks! Grew up in Hellumbia, AKA Armpit of the South. Force by my Dad to go to all their home games in that asphalt parking lot with their Asshole fans trying to be relevant. Don’t want anything to do with that place or university. They are worse than Georgia.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Bullshit keeps coming

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I mean they could be getting fed bullshit from the higher ups. Or maybe they were only monitoring things in areas where Ukraine is doing well? Who knows, I’m just passing on info I was told by guys that “should” know what they‘re talking about.

This is the problem today. The people or experts who “should” know the facts or situations better than anyone have been on a bad run. CDC, doctors, Generals, etc.

Why do the “experts” keep getting everything wrong? Surely they have access to more info than us dildos on here but yet we are consistently more right than our FBI, military brass, disease experts, etc. It’s either gross incompetence in every level of government, military, and pharma or………. they aren’t trying to do what’s right and haven’t got a long time. Which do you think is most likely?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This is the problem today. The people or experts who “should” know the facts or situations better than anyone have been on a bad run. CDC, doctors, Generals, etc.

Why do the “experts” keep getting everything wrong? Surely they have access to more info than us dildos on here but yet we are consistently more right than our FBI, military brass, disease experts, etc. It’s either gross incompetence in every level of government, military, and pharma or………. they aren’t trying to do what’s right and haven’t got a long time. Which do you think is most likely?
When they constantly use the word unexpectedly it pisses me off to no end.
They all use it over showing they don't know shit about what they are getting paid to know and predict. It's maddening.

Top Bottom