Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I don’t understand why people think trump getting arrested makes him president. Do they not remember what happened with the last election?
No. Was there cheating? Yes of course. DJT didn’t help himself either on some of his own antics. This probably gave up a lot of Independent voters that more than likely held their nose or maybe just stayed at home.

Bidens tenure in office IS THE Great Awakening. People are truly seeing the BS play out in real time when you compare his family to Bidens.

Please place the cuffs on him. I welcome it. It will be a bloodbath.

FreeMiner

Legendary
It's Dam hard for me to believe there are Doctors that are willing to do these terrible, terrible evil things to a child.
It can't in my mind be only for the money.
They are some sick evil bastards who take joy in butchering these innocent children.
Not hard to believe who was it that provided Hitler with the Final Solution? And it started early in the Hitler regimes life, with categorizing which people were defects and should be done away with. DOCTORS. They started in 1933

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Had no idea Darrell was in the MLB before the zombies

Daryl_Dixon_Norman_Reedus.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden wants to pretend he has nothing to do with the Manhattan D.A.’s Assault on Democracy when, in fact, he has “stuffed” the D.A.’s Office with Department of Injustice people, including one top DOJ operative from D.C. who is actually running the “Horseface” Witch Hunt. Bragg is a (Soros) Racist in Reverse, who is taking his orders from D.C. I beat them TWICE, doing much better the second time, and despite their DISINFORMATION campaign, they don’t want to run against “TRUMP” or my GREAT RECORD!

When Alvin Bragg first attained office, he made it very clear that, like many other prosecutors, there was no case against Donald J. Trump. Then the Biden Administration, the Democrats, and the Fake News Media began pushing him, and pushing him hard, and low and behold he said that there might just be a case after all. I knew what that meant — He was being pushed to do something that shouldn’t be done. He wasn’t willing to stand up to Soros and the Marxists that are destroying our Country!

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
There was no “misdemeanor” here either. There was no crime, period. All other of the many Democrat law enforcement officers that looked at it, took a pass. So did Cy Vance, and so did Bragg. But then, much latter, he changed his mind. Gee, I wonder why? Prosecutorial Misconduct and Interference with an Election. Investigate the Investigators!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Remember Most Republicans are Democrats but no Democrats are Republican.
WTF Wyoming

Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon on Friday declined to sign into law a bill banning biological males from competing in girls’ school sports, saying the outright ban is “draconian” and “discriminatory.”

Senate File 133 will become law anyway because the governor chose not to veto it. Letting a bill become law without a signature is a statement by the governor and doesn’t change the force of the law.

“While he supports and agrees with the overall goal of fairness in competitive female sports,” reads a statement from Gordon’s office, the governor believes the ban is “overly draconian, is discriminatory without attention to individual circumstances or mitigating factors and pays little attention to the fundamental principles of equality.”

‘Sends A Harmful Message’

SF 133 bans biological males from participating in girls' school sports in grades seven through 12.

‘Draconian And Discriminatory:’ Gordon Won’t Sign Transgender Sports Ban, Becomes Law Without Signature​

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone have that article that explained how Jan 6 was really a coup by Dems/deep state by stopping the vote on voter fraud and then instituting new emergency rules that required an immediate vote? It was about posted about a week ago, and I can’t locate it, and usually save that kind of stuff. Might have been a sub stack but can’t recall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom