Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
The FBI is a criminal organization and should be dismantled.
All organizations under the US Inc the corporation umbrella are criminal organizations and should be destroyed. These are all illegitimate and have been since the Act of 1872. The American Union is slowly coming back into power and has been re-activated as it's been asleep since the Civil War.

I’m on sabbatical. Filling up my pitcher of I told you so”s and looking forward to slinging pureblood jizz on and in some whorish nurses.
My dude, save up the seed for it will be worth more than gold itself. Remember, about 3/4th of the population has taken the lethal injection. I personally know women are willing to pay a good amount for unvaxxed semen (also if you're 6 ft and taller, blue eyes, athletic build, good looking, and white).

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
Okay. This is not a humble brag. Really. It's a this is sumkindabullshit.....

Many of y'all know that we are very fortunate to have family Master's badges. My husband's grandfather got them in 1958 and was grandfathered in with the whole will thing, so they went to his wife. My mother in law got 2 more through the lottery. So for a while, we had four but now we're back to 2.

Here's the thing. I'm going this year. (Sat/Sun. My SIL and BIL are going Thurs/Fri) The only time I've been was the first year my husband and I were married...25 years ago. ( Mark O'Meara won. Matt Kuchar was the amateur. His dad was his caddy and they were adorable. Just having the time of their lives) it will also be my 50th bday weekend, so...I'm going. (Masters is usually over my bday). I've always had my husband take friends, my dad, and our kids so they could really enjoy and experience something truly special. While I like golf, I don't love it enough to deny somebody else the experience. Golf is a huge part of our lives. We seriously wouldn't be here without it. (I was the beverage cart girl who met her future husband, the new pro, by missing running him over by 5 feet....and laughed 😂. I'm also the girl who told Arnold Palmer (a couple months later) my bar was closed at his OWN FRIGGING TOURNAMENT...and then wound up having a drink with him)

Anyway, of course I've been having a blast being extra snotty to Max that I'm going this year and he gets to stay home with the (admittedly adorable) dog.

And then....today...it all went to hell.

I get a call from his best friend's mom needing to know his lacrosse schedule. His friend has been told to pick a friend to go to the Masters and of course it's Max. It just happens that his best friend's grandfather is a member (amazing and incredibly interesting man. And just lovely. He loves my kid something fierce) and wants to take the boys...on his plane. And they will have member badges. Funny thing, this will be the first time my kid's friend has ever been and my son is more excited for him to go than he is to go with. (My kid has been 3 times) They were all supposed to go together in 2020 and.....covid. So it didn't happen.

I cannot tell you how my chickens are coming home to roost. Not so little smug shit. He's having a blast. Just looks at me and starts snickering 😂. I might kill him before April 7 and it will be justified. Y'all get ready to serve on my jury. 😂

As an aside, the only positive that came from covid was Max's golf game. He started seriously playing because what else was there to do? And within 2 years was down to a 6. He refused to play for the hs team because it's his one sport he wants to keep for himself and solely for fun.

All of our kids play to varying ability. They are their father's children. I just ride around and call it my rolling cocktail party. 😂

*Edit: I can't believe I feel like I have to add this, but no...I'm not actually contemplating killing Max. At least not today. 😂

I’ll be there as well. I’m from Augusta and grew up going every year but I haven’t been back in 10 years. I can’t wait to back to that beautiful place. You’ll have a blast!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
it is called a liartmehc. The phenomenon is well described in the southern hemisphere where toilets circle the wrong direction.
Well I tired to look that up and this thread came up as one of the top results. Guess I’ll have to do some more research.

5b00908f6e56628f55d9391af2088fcd65935667b3c76feb53d24af28dceaf32.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Link The Democrats have lost the Plot -Matt Taibbi

Testifying with Michael Shellenberger before a House Subcommittee was one of the more surreal experiences of my life. I expected serious attacks and spent a nervous night before preparing for them. Then the hearing began, and an episode of Black Adder: Congress broke out. The attacks happened, but it was more farcical horror and a parade of self-owns that made me more sad than upset.

The Democrats made it clear they were not interested in talking about free speech except as it pertains to Chrissy Teigen, seemed to suggest a journalist should not make a living, and finally made the incredible claim that Michael and I represented a “direct threat to people who oppose them.” Of all that transpired yesterday, this was the most ominous development — perhaps not for me but for reporters generally, given our government’s recent history of dealing with people deemed “threats.”

Beyond that, much of the hubbub yesterday involved the many “When did Elon Musk start beating your wife?” questions, and the line about me being a “so-called journalist.”

Regarding the former, both ranking member Stacey Plaskett and Texas Democrat Sylvia Garcia repeatedly asked questions about when I first got Twitter Files information, and from whom. It was a bizarre collective display of a whole group of politicians not understanding some pretty basic things about how not to act around journalists.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
My dude, save up the seed for it will be worth more than gold itself. Remember, about 3/4th of the population has taken the lethal injection. I personally know women are willing to pay a good amount for unvaxxed semen (also if you're 6 ft and taller, blue eyes, athletic build, good looking, and white).
How about half Viking, quarter Scottish and Irish, slightly overweight, above average peen size with hazel eyes? 100% pureblood

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
FYI. The free speech forum supports free speech. Anyone can create their own thread. Say whatever they want In their own thread. However, this thread can be moderated to remove those that just want to distract and disturb the long time content creators in this thread.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
p
How about half Viking, quarter Scottish and Irish, slightly overweight, above average peen size with hazel eyes? 100% pureblood
You'll have to find out for yourself. I never seen anyone request for a specific D size. Also, they never mention nationalities as they really just want a white man for the most part. Some preferred Hazel eyes. Being overweight might make it slightly more difficult.

When I speak about this I am talking about groups that operate peer to peer with no third party to control the specimen samples. With these groups many list out their requirements but sometimes they just accept the closest they can get eventually.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

38bef611-c708-4ddb-b102-f63b96408bd0.jpg

Thanks Joe

He comes off like a fed to me.
that makes zero sense. No fed would expose the Jews as I have or inform people the real Hebrews are the white race. I've never had a single person call me a fed ever in any forum or platform so this is an interesting take.

Now give me your name, address, bank account number, Mother's maiden name, SSID number and be quick about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom