Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Digital currency begins in July. If you're not off grid by that time then you will eventually be forced into the 15 minute cities, get your digital ID, digital currency, social credit score, carbon credits, taxed, vaxed, traced, enslaved for the rest of your life. That's the good news. The bad news is the decenters who attempt to fight back will all be slaughtered Waco style.
1678581031273.gif

Pineapple

Legendary
I'm surprised this Jew would even allow one. The Edomites/Canaanites/legitimate line of the devil have always had a deep hatred for the real children of Israel in white people. This is why they're committing constant genocide of nearly all white nations and saying diversity is your strength and if you don't accept this invasion then you're a racist.
1678581361832.gif

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Thank you very much. I've been kicked off every forum, social media, etc. I'm forced to the ghettos of the internet which led me to this site. It's nice not being called a white supremacist, NATZI, racist, bigot, conspiracy theorist after a simple post that's backed with evidence and has no malicious intent just to promote truth. I believe 80-85% of Americans are now braindead zombies that will obey and believe everything the media/gov/social media tells them and anything that is against this they will believe is not possible, conspiracy, evil or maybe even consider it to be terrorism/illegal. Eventually, once the digital ID comes to fruition in 2026, sites like this will be extinct sadly, just like our fake dino friends.

I'm no longer selling my liquid gold if you're interested. I never actually did as I had a change of heart and will continue to practice semen retention with sexual transmutation. I don't believe there's a modern woman on this earth who deserves my seed (only an Amish woman that's non progressive).
Wait until that fagit Lib @thenick_ttu calls you out

Almost all of what I typed is pushed and promoted and publicly available via the WEF, UN, governments, etc. Now the slaughter portion will be for Christians who refuse to worship the Jewish God in the Devil or renounce Yashua. They will be beheaded. This is within the Noahide laws that have been signed into law in America since Ragan I believe, and every president has kept it active since then as they are all Jewish cock suckers.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Wait until that fagit Lib @thenick_ttu calls you out
It makes no logical sense for a liberal to be on these forums. He can say any degenerate thing he wants on social media and be promoted as a GOD. He could say we need to mass murder the white race and he would be worshipped. He can say lets kill babies that have already been born and the degenerates would roll out the red carpet for him. He could say Pedo's lives matter and fuck a 6-year-old boy on camera and the Jews would gift him Epstein Island for all the degenerates to start up the sex slave Island all over again. Anyone who is still dumb enough to believe in the right/left paradigm is a waste of time for me.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
It makes no logical sense for a liberal to be on these forums. He can say any degenerate thing he wants on social media and be promoted as a GOD. He could say we need to mass murder the white race and he would be worshipped. He can say lets kill babies that have already been born and the degenerates would roll out the red carpet for him. He could say Pedo's lives matter and fuck a 6-year-old boy on camera and the Jews would gift him Epstein Island for all the degenerates to start up the sex slave Island all over again. Anyone who is still dumb enough to believe in the right/left paradigm is a waste of time for me.
1678581975290.gif

Pineapple

Legendary
Almost all of what I typed is pushed and promoted and publicly available via the WEF, UN, governments, etc. Now the slaughter portion will be for Christians who refuse to worship the Jewish God in the Devil or renounce Yashua. They will be beheaded. This is within the Noahide laws that have been signed into law in America since Ragan I believe, and every president has kept it active since then as they are all Jewish cock suckers.
1678582284942.jpeg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Fq87x3xWAAEcFWD

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Thank you very much. I've been kicked off every forum, social media, etc. I'm forced to the ghettos of the internet which led me to this site. It's nice not being called a white supremacist, NATZI, racist, bigot, conspiracy theorist after a simple post that's backed with evidence and has no malicious intent just to promote truth. I believe 80-85% of Americans are now braindead zombies that will obey and believe everything the media/gov/social media tells them and anything that is against this they will believe is not possible, conspiracy, evil or maybe even consider it to be terrorism/illegal. Eventually, once the digital ID comes to fruition in 2026, sites like this will be extinct sadly, just like our fake dino friends.

I'm no longer selling my liquid gold if you're interested. I never actually did as I had a change of heart and will continue to practice semen retention with sexual transmutation. I don't believe there's a modern woman on this earth who deserves my seed (only an Amish woman that's non progressive).

We’re the ghetto of the internet? 😢😢😢

We’re the ghetto of the internet? 😢😢😢
Quite right, the slums, the outcasts, the run-down websites with little money invested but have enough coding implemented to support basic functionality but the most important things it offers is free speech (for now). Soon this will all disappear by 2026 with the digital ID then free speech is permanently cancelled.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Uhh, not sure about that. It’s white liberals who’ve largely got the entire western culture so fuckin’ FUBAR it’s insane.
This is true, and sadly, I hate to say that it's mainly young, white, college educated women. Heck, I'm even seeing my wife start to turn more liberal. Her 2 younger sisters are definitely liberal, their parents are hardcore conservatives.

This is true, and sadly, I hate to say that it's mainly young, white, college educated women. Heck, I'm even seeing my wife start to turn more liberal. Her 2 younger sisters are definitely liberal, their parents are hardcore conservatives.
I'll pray for you, getting married is damn near suicide at this point. I do hope you can find away out of this alive and not losing your freedoms. If she goes full libtard it's over. I would start building your case now if I were you.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the o
If all these global warming companies go belly up, is that a bad thing?

Unfortunately, the Jews control the money supply and it's unlimited so they can fund these woke entities forever.

Pineapple

Legendary
You can never take the nigger out of a black creature as you can't take the devil out of the jew creature. A nigger just means the physical violator, the rapist, and uses these acts of aggression against the white man due to Jealousy. Whereas the children of the devil or the so-called Jews commit Genocide against the white man as their animosity has no bounds because of their inferiority complex. The so called jew uses manipulation, psychology, brainwashing, and political tactics against the white man. Both have the desire to be equal or better than the whites but that's not possible, so it's come to genocide. The nigger is simply a savage and before the white man civilized them they had no running water, huts for homes, no electricity, no cars, no bikes, no guns, nothing. Still to this day in certain areas that haven't been improved by the white man these blacks are still living like savages, chucking spears and fetching water. This is why they're closer to a Gorilla than they're to a human not simply by appearance but their behavior. Now the current day blacks in America most of them have white blood in them so it's not quite as bad as the niggers in Africa.

The children of the devil on the other hand attempt to show superiority because of their so called accomplishments and they say the white man is jealous which is their reason for kicking them out of virtually all their countries over time. This couldn't be further from the truth. The real Hebrews kicked out these devils due to their use of usury, their degeneracy and attempt to overthrow the rulers of their nations for control and power. Their accomplishments is being the best leach/parasites in the world and suck off the creative genius of the Hebrews who have virtually created a vast majority of the most important inventions known to man at this point.

Now an average low IQ brainwashed normie would call me a NAZI, racist, Antisemite, etc etc. However, these are just factual. Also, I don't want to harm or hurt either the nigger or the children of the devil I just would like the Hebrews to have a nation of their own to be left alone to protect our culture, our heritage and our blood lines. This is exactly what the so called Jews do in Israel.
You’re a moron. Probably a fed. Ass cancer should find you.

#ignore

I'll pray for you, getting married is damn near suicide at this point. I do hope you can find away out of this alive and not losing your freedoms. If she goes full libtard it's over. I would start building your case now if I were you.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the o
If all these global warming companies go belly up, is that a bad thing?

Unfortunately, the Jews control the money supply and it's unlimited so they can fund these woke entities forever.
You’re a moron. Probably a fed. Ass cancer should find you.

#ignore
Classic, childish name calling, wishing evil on a human being. You may be the combination of a ===== and a Jew. If you're not a ====== and or Jew then you foolishly allowed their degenerate behaviors to rub off on you.

lmao, at thinking I'm a fed. Thank you very much for making me laugh.

#ifyoureallyignoredmeyouwouldn'thaveattackedmelikealowI====andadevilishJew

FIND A BETTER WORD CHOICE. IF YOU ARE AS CLEVER AS YOU CLAIM, THAT SHOULDN'T BE HARD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom