Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
I Like You Style

View attachment 173135

Welcome Aboard Mate!
Thank you very much. I've been kicked off every forum, social media, etc. I'm forced to the ghettos of the internet which led me to this site. It's nice not being called a white supremacist, NATZI, racist, bigot, conspiracy theorist after a simple post that's backed with evidence and has no malicious intent just to promote truth. I believe 80-85% of Americans are now braindead zombies that will obey and believe everything the media/gov/social media tells them and anything that is against this they will believe is not possible, conspiracy, evil or maybe even consider it to be terrorism/illegal. Eventually, once the digital ID comes to fruition in 2026, sites like this will be extinct sadly, just like our fake dino friends.

I'm no longer selling my liquid gold if you're interested. I never actually did as I had a change of heart and will continue to practice semen retention with sexual transmutation. I don't believe there's a modern woman on this earth who deserves my seed (only an Amish woman that's non progressive).

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

The World is About to Wake Up to The Fact EVERY Bank Did This

And Every Rise In Rates By the FED Erodes the Value of These 10 Treasuries

Right Now $1.0 Million Worth of 10 Year That Banks Bought When Rates Were Low Yielded .07%

Today That $1.0 Million is Worth Roughly $675,000

Another .500 Rate Hike It's Worth $600,000

So Now Banks That Did This and The List is Long Have Lost About 1/3rd of Their "Collateral" or Funds to Lend

Observations

1. That Is Why You Never "Chase Yield" When The Yield is That Fucking Low

2. Who In The World Locks Up Money for Ten Years Yielding Less Than 1% ???

3. The Only Way Banks Can Stay Solvent for Depositors is to Liquidate the Treasuries

4. That Creates a "Death Spiral" of Losses - Right Now $225,000 Loss on Every $1.0 Million Sold

5. Looks Like Everyone is "Waking Up To This" and There Could (Will) Be The Largest Bank Run in the History of the World

Summary

1. Fractional Banking Has Had the Curtain Lifted

2. Banks Are Essentially Broke

3. Jerome Powell and Janet "The Elf" Yellen Are Clueless

4. This Has The Potential to Be Worse Than 2008 Melt-Down

5. Biden's Economy - Cabal Wants CBDC - Fuck Them - Revolution on the Horizon

@Hoosier in Mad Town - Check My Numbers Should Be Close & Your Thoughts?

Last edited:

Digital currency begins in July. If you're not off grid by that time then you will eventually be forced into the 15 minute cities, get your digital ID, digital currency, social credit score, carbon credits, taxed, vaxed, traced, enslaved for the rest of your life. That's the good news. The bad news is the decenters who attempt to fight back will all be slaughtered Waco style.

COMPLY LAC - KLAUS SAYS SO

FUCK THAT DUDE

I'm surprised this Jew would even allow one. The Edomites/Canaanites/legitimate line of the devil have always had a deep hatred for the real children of Israel in white people. This is why they're committing constant genocide of nearly all white nations and saying diversity is your strength and if you don't accept this invasion then you're a racist.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Digital currency begins in July. If you're not off grid by that time then you will eventually be forced into the 15 minute cities, get your digital ID, digital currency, social credit score, carbon credits, taxed, vaxed, traced, enslaved for the rest of your life. That's the good news. The bad news is the decenters who attempt to fight back will all be slaughtered Waco style.

I'll take the other side of that bet.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They are all voting for it to blame Chyna

It came from us in Ukraine

Don't fall for it.
At the onset the wet market theory was bullshit except for those who got their news from the MSM and WSJ and regurgitated it. Too many people believed it, so it was the go to for blame. The lab across the street was the most likely source. However, once the Ukraine biolabs were outed it became clear it was possibly made there but sent to Wuhan for dissemination given Fauci's funding. Much easier to blame what's in the news (Wuhan lab) versus what they wanted to keep quiet about (Ukraine biolabs). The one surety is it did not come from bats in the wet market.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Not in America buddy. At least not without a hell of a fight. We still got guns, lots of 'em. Come and take them. Where you at?

Latest posts

Top Bottom