Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Buy gold now. With several more banks about to collapse the FED will start QE again.

FqoAieFWAAwbFsy

MalO

Elite

It's probably because we're all "right wing grifters" , or "just want to pay less taxes." I'm not kidding, it comes up in almost every reddit thread that features me that I left NY because I wanted to "pay less taxes." When people let go of staff they've had for five years that can't move, lose $40k-$60k/month in walk-in business, spend $50k relocating across the country and start their business over from scratch in their mid 30s, it usually isn't to save 8% off their personal income tax rate. It might be that they had other problems. New York City has ALWAYS had higher tax rates than most of the rest of the country. This has been a constant throughout my lifetime. If people are leaving now, maybe, just maybe... it isn't the TAX RATE that is the reason? It may be something else? It might be worth asking the people leaving what is bothering them? Or, you can make fun of them, laugh & villify them...which is fine by me.... they don't get my money anymore. :) that makes me happy :) :) :)

I haven't been inside NYS for over seven months, and haven't called it my residence for 15 months, and my blood boils knowing I wasted 2 days on hold, looking through my records nervously because they gaslit me into believing I'm a tax cheat. At 14:38 I started to wonder, maybe I am a tax cheat.... but I have the books right next to me, with my tax returns, and certified mail mailing receipts showing they received them. My bank has copies of the checks they deposited from those returns. That is by far the worst part of this process, you start to doubt yourself. If there is this much resistance, maybe I'M the criminal. I got close to no work done these past two days because of this. I live 1700 miles away, I started a fresh business, but it never ends. Here's what kills me. It isn't that they took me to court, mailed all of their correspondence to an address in a state I had never been to, or placed a lien and a warrant on me for unpaid taxes. It's that they were depositing the fucking checks from those tax returns the entire time. I paid my taxes this entire time. They accepted my money without question or concern. It will take ages for this lien/warrant to be scrubbed from my record, time during which any lender or creditor who looks at me will think I'm a degenerate with decade old unpaid tax bills. At the end of the day, people will say I left the state because I'm a "right wing grifter" or something rather than because of the state's own actions where NY does their best to push honest people out. They never apologize for how their mistakes or incompetence cost honest people time & money.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Should this not be Criminal Assault Charges with a weapon?
Arrested and in jail awaiting trial
Why isn't the MD being charged with kidnapping?

At least a few are trying if only with letters. That is about all they have for now.

Deny funding to DC.

@imprimis

I think you were the one talking about off label salt not dissolving completely.

I offer a hypothesis:

All the salt that could dissolve, did dissolve. Water can only dissolve a certain amount of salt at room temp. This is called a saturated solution. Salt that remains will settle at the bottom and no amount of time will make it dissolve. But heat will;

If the water is heated, more room between the chemical bonds lets more salt to be dissolved. This also has a limit of uptake. This is called a super saturated solution.

Most likely, the off label salt was more dense. You would need to weigh the salts to confirm equal amounts.

A easy test you could do was pour the salt water (with excess salt at bottom) into a much larger container and add water. If the excess salt dissolves, then it was left over because the solution was already saturated.
I use both warm and cold water with the same results. If I leave the salt in the water for an extended period of time it finally dissolves. Didn't have the same problem with Morton's salt. It's no big deal just an observation. It also appears the grains are a bit larger than Morton's.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

What is it that Tucker is lying about? They say and throw that term out without meaning.
Wonder if they can verbalize what was lied about? They think we are sheep following what people tell us bc thats what they are. We already knew this stuff and want it to be released.

Whats. These fools Nevermind It angers me

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
"According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, nearly 80 percent of $100 bills—and more than 60 percent of all US bills—are overseas, up from roughly 30 percent in 1980. The most valuable banknote in the United States became the most widely circulated."
Yet, few retailers want to take anything more than $20.

My bank, Chase, refuses to accept cash deposits unless I give them a photo ID. Doesn't matter the amount. I tried to deposit $80 and they wanted my ID. They claimed it was due to being besieged by counterfeit money and they wanted to track who gave it to them. It didn't matter that I was using a pre-printed deposit slip they gave me.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Small Bank causing panic.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
@imprimis

I think you were the one talking about off label salt not dissolving completely.

I offer a hypothesis:

All the salt that could dissolve, did dissolve. Water can only dissolve a certain amount of salt at room temp. This is called a saturated solution. Salt that remains will settle at the bottom and no amount of time will make it dissolve. But heat will;

If the water is heated, more room between the chemical bonds lets more salt to be dissolved. This also has a limit of uptake. This is called a super saturated solution.

Most likely, the off label salt was more dense. You would need to weigh the salts to confirm equal amounts.

A easy test you could do was pour the salt water (with excess salt at bottom) into a much larger container and add water. If the excess salt dissolves, then it was left over because the solution was already saturated.
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Where are the indictments?
Lol. These hearing are show trials that will be chopped up into consumable video clips and plastered all over social media to persuade public opinion. There’s never any accountability in DC. Yoel Roth and Vijaya Goedde should be in a DC jail right now standing trial for treason. Don’t hold your breath on any of these clowns ever being indicted.

Top Bottom