Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Fqy4GKmWABoj2rf

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
This is in no way political. I don't care about Hannity or the war at this moment or anything else anybody can find to start chirping.

This man. He's an amazing human. A husband and father. A son of God. A believer in Christ. Solid in faith. Saved.

And lived through hell only to come back stronger.

May He continue to bless and hold he and his family.

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
@imprimis

I think you were the one talking about off label salt not dissolving completely.

I offer a hypothesis:

All the salt that could dissolve, did dissolve. Water can only dissolve a certain amount of salt at room temp. This is called a saturated solution. Salt that remains will settle at the bottom and no amount of time will make it dissolve. But heat will;

If the water is heated, more room between the chemical bonds lets more salt to be dissolved. This also has a limit of uptake. This is called a super saturated solution.

Most likely, the off label salt was more dense. You would need to weigh the salts to confirm equal amounts.

A easy test you could do was pour the salt water (with excess salt at bottom) into a much larger container and add water. If the excess salt dissolves, then it was left over because the solution was already saturated.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
My doctor knows I am a national-level triathlete with a physical profile of a 22 year old. This year’s session is going to be a blast!

These days you’re going to need to be very, very, very specific in regards to exactly what 22 year old profile you’re being compared to. Are we talking a rare hay bale bucking farm boy or a typical pasty white video gamer with a Big Gulp?

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Did you do the search on him from a link posted here a few months ago to find out how much he gets paid by big pharma? I did on my doctor and plan to ask about it at my upcoming annual physical. I’m sure I’ll be looking for a new doctor the next day.
Last year when presented with the option of getting the Covid vax I asked about the potential pulmonary effects and was told the risks to the pulmonary system were far greater from getting Covid. My doctor knows I am a national-level triathlete with a physical profile of a 22 year old. This year’s session is going to be a blast!
Funny my Dr. said the same thing. I will have to ask him next time I see him now that he’s back after intensive 6 month treatment for rapid onset Leukemia.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
L. O. L. They are still using Stormy against BDD… They finally got him. @Cincinattus91 @ETNVol yall we’re right all along. Off to prison the swampy Don goes.

New York prosecutors signal Trump may face criminal charges

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-prosecutors-signal-trump-may-face-criminal-charges

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
You do try to do whatever it is you are trying to do but it's beyond your capacity......humor really only applies or is achieved when truth is hinted at or revealed in some way.......aka things have to make sense from angle

When my argument is don is the deep state and your attempt at mockery involves the deep state arresting him.....you may want to reevaluate

The raucous meekness of your argument and mind in general continue to stagger

Let's not be boring, incoherent and merely an annoyance

You probably want to put this handle out to pasture

Top Bottom