Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Boxman4

Elite
Founder

giphy.gif

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

China's Central Bank Likely Owns 4,309 Tonnes Of Gold, More Than Double What Is Officially Disclosed

According to my analysis, the Chinese central bank owned 4,309 tonnes of gold on December 31, 2022, which is more than double than what is officially disclosed. My estimate would make China the second largest gold reserve country after the US. The Chinese private sector holds 23,745 tonnes, bringing the total amount of gold in China to 28,054 tonnes.

China and European countries are in agreement to equalize their ratios of monetary gold relative to GDP in order to prepare for a global gold standard.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

bda0ce1f-6dc6-4d7a-9411-311a50bb6a01.jpg
How can some of the approval numbers be so high

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1677423148851.jpg
    FB_IMG_1677423148851.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 12

FreeMiner

Legendary

Old Marine still using his skill and a prayer. Finds missing toddler in Florida bush.
Good Job Sir...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: School board. Seems like any person paying taxes to a school district (or anywhere else) has a right to speak before those entities regardless of having children in the school.

Parents and concerned citizens need to go to these meetings and speak up rather than going along to get along.

Pineapple

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

It's how Lizard Cheney made millions in 6 years.

How can some of the approval numbers be so high
See - People who complied with Wuhan Charlie mandates these past 3 years and still believe in the scam.

No shit WSJ.

Initially I thought that was the case and may be, however, I think others including the BioLabs in Ukraine played a part. Easy to blame China rather than admit US wrong doings.

Pineapple

Legendary
It's how Lizard Cheney made millions in 6 years.

See - People who complied with Wuhan Charlie mandates these past 3 years and still believe in the scam.

Initially I thought that was the case and may be, however, I think others including the BioLabs in Ukraine played a part. Easy to blame China rather than admit US wrong doings.
Evidence of where most cases happened told us immediately it was Wuhan, China. Moved to Italy because of all the textile/leather workers that go back and forth.

Wasn’t Ukraine… this time.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
War Spending Is Bankrupting America.
Who needs good railroad infrastructure the Military needs good golf course around the globe maintained they have 170 of them to up keep.

Desert Winds, MCB 29 Palms, one of the best imho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom