Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Anybody seen any connections with the jabs and pink eye? I’m hearing about it going around more than I ever have in my area, and also heard Jon Anik saying on his podcast that his family has it right now.

I just checked the known side effects. Conjunctivitis isn’t one. Doesn’t mean anything but it’s always interesting to check.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FpqmtLOXsAEFq2-

EnchantingMemorableGalah-size_restricted.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary
Just reflecting a bit on world events and such.
And thinking a bit about the generation that watched the events leading up to the WW2.
Something that swept up much of my family and many others in America into something much bigger than anything seen before or since.

Look around you. I think we are witnesses to much the same things they witnessed as disaster struck.
I am referring to the gradual build up of tensions and bad decisions that led to disaster and perhaps 50M deaths.

Many many lives I am afraid are about to be lost and ruined because of the Elite Trash and Psychopaths who are in leadership.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Billionaire investor Thomas H. Lee, 78, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his swanky NYC office on Thursday morning, according to the New York Post.

“The family is extremely saddened by Tom’s death. While the world knew him as one of the pioneers in the private equity business and a successful businessman, we knew him as a devoted husband, father, grandfather, sibling, friend and philanthropist who always put others’ needs before his own,” Lee family friend and spokesperson Michael Sitrick said in a statement.

“Lee was a good friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton and in June 2008, following Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential run, the couple reportedly stayed at his East Hampton home.” the Daily Mail reported.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
aubey darned joe. Of course....He is the main cog in the event....no trump supporters on sight no psyop......really not that complicated

Connect the dots

More and more people ITT are seeing it and you can't stop that. In fact, the strength of my argument is only furthered by the weakness of the rebuttals it has faced here....and I thank you for that
Whose more people ITT? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Billionaire investor Thomas H. Lee, 78, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his swanky NYC office on Thursday morning, according to the New York Post.

“The family is extremely saddened by Tom’s death. While the world knew him as one of the pioneers in the private equity business and a successful businessman, we knew him as a devoted husband, father, grandfather, sibling, friend and philanthropist who always put others’ needs before his own,” Lee family friend and spokesperson Michael Sitrick said in a statement.

“Lee was a good friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton and in June 2008, following Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential run, the couple reportedly stayed at his East Hampton home.” the Daily Mail reported.

Hilldawg has been bored. Now she's just fvcking with everyone

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Justin Hart
@justin_hart

To repeat. They. Got. EVERYTHING. Wrong.
Transmission of the disease—wrong
• Asymptomatic spread—wrong
• PCR testing—wrong
• Fatality rate—wrong
• Lockdowns—wrong
• Community triggers—wrong
• Business closures—wrong
• School closures—wrong
• Quarantining healthy people—wrong
• Impact on youth—wrong
• Hospital overload—wrong
• Plexiglass barriers—wrong