Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: Tax case at SCOTUS. If the IRS wins wouldn't that mean that any IRA, 401K, gain in any stock, bond, or other investment (real estate) not sold but simply a paper gain be subject to taxation?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^smarmy, he sees his politcal career is probably kaput for years to come^^

9Mounties07

Elite

^^smarmy, he sees his politcal career is probably kaput for years to come^^

Sgfeer...have you seen this story on the MyId being implemented in East Palestine Ohio, just weeks before derailment?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
aubey darned joe. Of course....He is the main cog in the event....no trump supporters on sight no psyop......really not that complicated

Connect the dots

More and more people ITT are seeing it and you can't stop that. In fact, the strength of my argument is only furthered by the weakness of the rebuttals it has faced here....and I thank you for that
What in the Handful of Fs are you talking about? Youre like a Retarded Q. The Q that was eating Glue Sticks and crayons. This post is one of the best yet. Can you verbalize what youre trying to say?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Re: Tax case at SCOTUS. If the IRS wins wouldn't that mean that any IRA, 401K, gain in any stock, bond, or other investment (real estate) not sold but simply a paper gain be subject to taxation?
Sounds like that case is specific to investment directly in foreign companies. Could they weasel their way to international mutual funds and etfs and more? I’m sure that’s their goal.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
You say nothing of substance to any of my responses but you do try and insult anyone with a differing opinion that yours. I'd take the insults if you added anything to refute the things I am saying, but you can't, or won't. Trump is not infallible and has made terrible personnel decisions, and you are okay with telling family members of yours to just vote for him anyway. Again, you'd make a solid liberal.
What are you saying that I should refute? Trump isn't perfect? Great revelation. Or is it
"Trump Trump Trump"? and "You like Trump and we know hes not perfect and he should have done it our way" ? What Am I supposed to Refute that I already have multiple times. OR so many others have. What are you so enlightened about. Are you capable of articulating a formidable response?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

No, this is an unusual situation. It sounds like it's 2 conflicting principles, realization and repatriation on undistributed foreign gains. It sounds more like the IRS will argue the investors were essentially agreeing to dividend reinvestments up front, so they should pay the tax.

But not to worry, many states are talking about taxing unrealized gains. It will come somewhere one day, but if we still have some semblance of a financial system by then, an unrealized gains tax will finish it off.

Florida residents may remember their state used to have something akin to this back 20 years ago or thereabouts. You had to pay a tiny .1% or some such tax on the value of your cash and investments. I think Jeb Bush got rid of it because it was a nuisance tax that was easily avoidable.

FreeMiner

Legendary
You damn well better sit still and listen while I read to you from the Book.
tumblr_8d588f8473f91a43f527b64648be09b9_cc054fcc_540.jpg

Pineapple

Legendary
Pineapple, you’re a great poster and your fam is of the highest genetic order. I am so fvcking tired of cops imposing bullshit. For fvck sake, leave law abiding citizens the fvck alone…….seriously.
I get it man. But lumping all into a bag isn’t the way. Cops that don’t do that shit exist.

Thank you for the kind words… I appreciate it!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
More in the news:

The Board of Project Veritas is going after O'Keefe by auditing his expenses.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/...f-james-okeefe-expenses-looking-for-problems/

California lawmakers are going after Police Dogs. They want to ban their use because they are racists.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/...cialized-and-harmful-practice-of-police-dogs/

Seattle realizes their Defund the Police movement has made crime skyrocket.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/02/seattle-reconsiders-defunding-the-police-due-to-rising-crime/

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
It’s because we/posters with our beliefs are already viewed as racist. Posts like that do nothing but add to it.

We should all be better than to post things like that.
I guess. I’m sick and tired of the BS. You wanna stop being stereotyped? Stop doing stereotypical shit. They will forever remain on the Democratic plantation

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
She looks like a delusional leftist that was thrilled to sit on this jury and pressured everyone to indict. She looks like the kind of person who, even if everyone in the room disagreed, she'd keep everyone there until they took her side.
She looks like someone that would give the names of “uncooperative jurors” to people that know how to twist arms…

Pineapple

Legendary
I guess. I’m sick and tired of the BS. You wanna stop being stereotyped? Stop doing stereotypical shit. They will forever remain on the Democratic plantation
Don’t disagree with you. Still, lots of great black people agree with the idea that their community has many issues hidden by Dems. It’s part of an agenda to destroy Western Society.

My point is pejorative terms don’t help our cause - we aren’t racist.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^and none too soon^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom