Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Worth mentioning. Several years ago I had a conversation with a friend about another friend that worked for a train derailment company about 20 miles away. I remember saying that I couldn’t imagine him being very busy. His response was quite the opposite. He was always gone as derailments happen quite frequently. This is in Kansas but I doubt it’s all that different anywhere else.

I just wanted to mention so that people don’t get the impression that trains derailing is all that rare.
Over 1000 derailments a year in the US

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Breaking: Quick update on that batshit crazy Trump Grand Juror...turns out she's far worse than plain crazy

7c1g1s.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
In 1986 Ronald Reagan said:
“The most terrifying words in the English language are ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
The 2023 version would be:
“I am from the Government …. and with the help of Mainstream and Social Media I am going to tell you what to think.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Thats not how it works. Lol none of you knew anything about anybody until Trump brought it to light. Now you dopes think youre above it and on top of it all. Its stupid to think that He was going to flip the switch and boom the swamp is all gone. Its Fn obnoxious. Nobody is blindly following anybody. That stupid premise is counter productive to everybody. I disliked Pence for some reason from the beginning and the kind of liked him but ultimately proved me correct. Stop being simpleminded acting like you have this great insight and you knew and Trump is dumb and deep state. How about that.
I knew before DJT, that the political/judicial system was utterly corrupt. Guess I’m smarter that everybody else.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The hypersonics are real. They do not have to come over the pole. They can be launched on either coast from a sub or a ship outside the 12 mile limit.
Means contact in less than a minute.
Yes America is that far behind.
Why would he not give Iran nukes. I guess it depends on whose bull is gored.
Maybe he is sick of America arming his enemies and has decided to play the same game.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality

Russia doesn't have these weapons. People should stop listening to Scott Ritter, he's a lunatic. Putin claims to have all sorts of fantastical weapons. Where did he get them? His country isn't capable of developing them. His claims are as phony as the mullahs in Iran or Kim Jong Un.

Russia hasn't invested heavily in its military in decades. A Russian sub sank a few years ago, and from the pictures, it appeared as though it sank because it rusted through. They're poor. Their lack of power is why an incursion against hapless Ukraine that should have taken them a couple months has been stretched out to a year with no end in sight. The only way he has these dream weapons he talks about is if China gave them to him. And I doubt seriously the Chinese have them, either. The Chinese and Russians have never been able to do much in terms of innovation. Most of the high-tech weaponry they have was bought/given/stolen from us. The Chinese didn't even have a feasible rocket program til Bill Clinton provided them with one. But now all of the sudden one or both are a high-tech futuristic juggernaut? That's a fable.

Western propaganda has built Russia into a world military power. They're not. They're very little threat to us, apart from the damage they can do as a satellite to China.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The beginning of the end of NATO.
So Biden now has 9 new parasites to attach to the American Taxpayer.
How is Ukraine Americans problem. The Ukraine problem was created by Democrats beginning with Bill Clinton. Followed by RINO Bush, Followed by Obama and now Biden.

Just for information share. The EU has the 3rd largest economy on the planet and almost double the population of the USA at 600 plus million people.
How is Ukraine the American peoples problem.
Who really gives a sweet fuck what Putin does to Ukraine.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia doesn't have these weapons. People should stop listening to Scott Ritter, he's a lunatic. Putin claims to have all sorts of fantastical weapons. Where did he get them? His country isn't capable of developing them. His claims are as phony as the mullahs in Iran or Kim Jong Un.

Russia hasn't invested heavily in its military in decades. A Russian sub sank a few years ago, and from the pictures, it appeared as though it sank because it rusted through. They're poor. Their lack of power is why an incursion against hapless Ukraine that should have taken them a couple months has been stretched out to a year with no end in sight. The only way he has these dream weapons he talks about is if China gave them to him. And I doubt seriously the Chinese have them, either. The Chinese and Russians have never been able to do much in terms of innovation. Most of the high-tech weaponry they have was bought/given/stolen from us. The Chinese didn't even have a feasible rocket program til Bill Clinton provided them with one. But now all of the sudden one or both are a high-tech futuristic juggernaut? That's a fable.

Western propaganda has built Russia into a world military power. They're not. They're very little threat to us, apart from the damage they can do as a satellite to China.
I never listen to Scott Ritter. Not sure where you are getting your disinfo from but even western corrupt msm reports on Chinese and Russian hypersonics and other advanced weaponry. Soe of it has already been used in Ukraine.

Obama allowed the USA to fall far behind China and Russia in weapon development.
USA still has not successfully launched a hypersonic.
You need to drill down and do a little more research.
You are entitled to your opinion as am I and my friend you are just plain wrong on this.

Even CNN the official propagandist of Democrats and DC plus the US Military are saying that Russia has been using hypersonic weapons.

Go convince CNN to retract their statements.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Wrong. Operation Paperclip was in both Russia and the US. The cabal backed nazis didn't really lose the war. their technology was imported with them and set against each other. Their black hand pulling strings in both compromised countries. Dwight D. Eisenhower saw it and set plans in motion. I am sure real Russians saw the same thing. This is speculation on my part but possibly working back channels all along with other 'counter insurgency" groups. The real enemy is a master of propaganda (see Project Mockingbird) in shaping peoples, countries, groups on how to think and what to think (groupthink). They easily divide us along any number of differences, real or perceived. If Trump is bad for the cabal and Putin is bad for the cabal who is good for the cabal? They hate us both and want us all destroyed. Putin may be serving the cabal dark masters and so could Trump. But those two scenarios do not pass the smell test for me. JMHO. SKOL!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I never listen to Scott Ritter. Not sure where you are getting your disinfo from but even western corrupt msm reports on Chinese and Russian hypersonics and other advanced weaponry. Soe of it has already been used in Ukraine.

Obama allowed the USA to fall far behind China and Russia in weapon development.
USA still has not successfully launched a hypersonic.
You need to drill down and do a little more research.
You are entitled to your opinion as am I and my friend you are just plain wrong on this.

Even CNN the official propagandist of Democrats and DC plus the US Military are saying that Russia has been using hypersonic weapons.

Go convince CNN to retract their statements.

Why would I listen to CNN? Why would you listen to CNN? When CNN/MSM give opinions or reports you agree with, they're true, but otherwise not? I'll leave the Russian propaganda to you.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Why would I listen to CNN? Why would you listen to CNN? When CNN/MSM give opinions or reports you agree with, they're true, but otherwise not? I'll leave the Russian propaganda to you.
I don't listen to CNN. But used their article to prove my point that you are in denial.
The whole western msm admits the Russians have hypersonics. The US Government Officials admit Russia has been using and has hypersonics.
Carry on in your ignorance of the fact. Have a good day.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

100 to 1 he’s voted dem forever.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
The hypersonics are real. They do not have to come over the pole. They can be launched on either coast from a sub or a ship outside the 12 mile limit.
Means contact in less than a minute.
Yes America is that far behind.
Why would he not give Iran nukes. I guess it depends on whose bull is gored.
Maybe he is sick of America arming his enemies and has decided to play the same game.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality
I didn’t say hypersonics aren’t real, I said our capabilities in the area are not known. And probably wouldn’t/won’t be known until we need to use them.

And for nukes, I could be wrong but we don’t give other countries nukes. We host them at our facilities in other countries.

Worth mentioning. Several years ago I had a conversation with a friend about another friend that worked for a train derailment company about 20 miles away. I remember saying that I couldn’t imagine him being very busy. His response was quite the opposite. He was always gone as derailments happen quite frequently. This is in Kansas but I doubt it’s all that different anywhere else.

I just wanted to mention so that people don’t get the impression that trains derailing is all that rare.

Correct. Multiple derailments happen every year and has been happening for a long time. Our tracks are shit

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

100 to 1 he’s voted dem forever

denn

Legendary
Founder
Correct. Multiple derailments happen every year and has been happening for a long time. Our tracks are shit
I have heard that not only here but reading elsewhere. My question would be, are the toxic chemical spills common with these derailments? I know there has to be some but there has been a few noteworthy lately and I guess I am trying to get a grasp on how common this all is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom