Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
2 miles or less from campus is a shithole. I used to Rep for a company out of Mishawaka. I’d laugh at the Golden Domers and their shitty town.
f133104a-f89a-411a-bec7-26a1bb3d1d0c_text.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha Ha I can smell singed rats

Let’s be honest. They don’t really care that they’re caught. They’ll just use all of their propaganda sources so “debunk” it for the sheep.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Retread here but will still piss you off...a reminder that J6 literally proves the DS knew they were toast if they didn’t find a way to demonize the nationalist movement, and specifically Trump. While good people rot in jail, all of DC know what happened, and they’re protecting their club.

#releasethefvckingtapes

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Retread here but will still piss you off...a reminder that J6 literally proves the DS knew they were toast if they didn’t find a way to demonize the nationalist movement, and specifically Trump. While good people rot in jail, all of DC know what happened, and they’re protecting their club.

#releasethefvckingtapes

Who was responsible for attracting the "patriots" to washington and didn't see the "trap?"

"They're really after you" - Don, from exile in.......far away....gloomy....Mar A Lago

Please buy a NFT to prove you aren't falling for the deep state's tricks!

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Biggest corruption in US history. Schwerin and Bobulinski alone could easily bring the whole thing down....if there were an impartial DOJ, and FBI, and Congreff, and Courts, and they didn’t have an “accident”... (last toke wearing off) screw it, nevermind.

Last edited:

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Also, there’s a ton of digital resources… On YouTube for example, I’ve been looking at these channels a lot lately. I have a friend that is 55 going to seminary school and he’s been sending me a lot of stuff. Great stuff.

That is a great channel above comparable. Also, below Grace digital net work is a great
View attachment 169939
Also, John, MacArthur with Grace community Church comes highly recommended

Subscribed! Thanks.

Don’t know who here pointed me to this, but this channel is amazing. This one and the one about Jacob’s Well are incredible.

And I have also enjoyed this guy over the last week. He’s got a few non-mainstream views but has a highly intelligent approach towards interpreting.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
The next couple years will shape what this world is to become.

Since these psychopaths are all about symbolism. I'm wondering if the bombing of the Georgia Guide stones was a symbolism of the kickoff of their plan
As someone mentioned in the comments, the sky painting in the background is more concerning.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Subscribed! Thanks.

Don’t know who here pointed me to this, but this channel is amazing. This one and the one about Jacob’s Well are incredible.

And I have also enjoyed this guy over the last week. He’s got a few non-mainstream views but has a highly intelligent approach towards interpreting.

This is more preaching than deep diving into scripture but I love Billy Graham.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Mitchell has been a disgusting POS for decades.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
For the music fans. Re: Jimi Hendrix

I heard his daughter sister on Sirius this AM. She said the master tapes of his first album were left in a taxi and he had to record the album again. Whomever has those is holding a fortune. Daughter wants them to see what the difference was between the lost tapes and the remade ones.
Those things had to have been trashed long ago, otherwise I’m sure they would have surfaced by now.

Top Bottom