Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
I was in the jury box one time in the final jury selection stage. They asked me what I thought about monetary awards for 'pain and suffering' types of cases. Apparently they didn't like my answer because the prosecutor removed me from the jury.

I would get eliminated for a question like that. One of my daughters at 6 months was burned badly at a daycare. They placed a bottle warmer above her on the changing table and walked off. She pulled the cord and the near boiling was spilled all over her.

It was a daycare at a church and they destroyed the film of what happened except for the 1 min that shows what happened. Needless to say we sued them when they tried to cover up what happened. It took two years almost before it went to court. Nothing like being a millionaire at the age of 3.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Don't know the details on this one but I hope we are all aware that athletes/leagues/sporting events will increasingly be used to push gun control

honest, Vigilant and wise jay bilas shared a story during last night's "programming" where a msu student was traumatized at a gas station when he heard it click, he thought it was another mass shooting.....and apparently this happened, thankfully made it to bilas and sublty suggests the people need to be disarmed for our safety

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Dollar is going to be under pressure. Own some gold and silver.

Realistically, for all LACs, if we know stocks are headed down...and you can only buy so much gold/silver...is there a currency (or other) play?

I have enough G/S and real estate, just think fiat money is dead and stocks are Vegas - and if you look close, all are in opposition to what we LAC stand for (if you’re in mutual/hedge funds, you’re deep state).

Taking all opinions, no ego here...

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Realistically, for all LACs, if we know stocks are headed down...and you can only buy so much gold/silver...is there a currency (or other) play?

I have enough G/S and real estate, just think fiat money is dead and stocks are Vegas - and if you look close, all are in opposition to what we LAC stand for (if you’re in mutual/hedge funds, you’re deep state).

Taking all opinions, no ego here...

I’m moving heavy into real estate. Just made the decision over this past weekend and began putting things in motion today. I agree with you on funds. I want hard assets.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
329245968_950600772770844_1927112864084585631_n.jpg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
These communities need to start at the bottom and vote these idiot administrators off the school boards. Waiting for the state or federal governments to reverse this isn't going to happen.
Yup.

Got rid of our SI, school board pres and AD. It was a years long mission.

And now I'm just biding my time and biting my tongue to get Max graduated. 3 months. I can do this.

After that? No fucking bars held. Got a few more board members to shitcan. And the JH principal. And I'm not thrilled with the new AD (who will not start until next year. I would love for the interim AD to be permanent. She's great)

Go ahead and start a bail fund. I'm going to be on every list. Especially when I pull the scholarships and teachers awards until sanity makes an appearance. Somehow, nobody has figured out that I am 'the decider'.

They're about to.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
Or Christians that don’t participate in pointless symbolic gestures. Nothing against those that do just one of the many man made rituals the counterfeit church(Catholic church) came up.
I’m not Catholic, but Cincy agrees with you. Think about that. Posts like that are worthless.

Last edited:
I’m not Catholic, but Cindy agrees with you. Think about that. Posts like that are worthless.

Nothing I said was incorrect. I said nothing against those that participate. Plus It’s not a salvation issue so not worth worrying about. Kinda like confessing your sins to man. I guess it’s fine to do but it’s pointless and legalistic. The Catholic Church deserves all the scrutiny it gets and if you disagree you must not know much about the Catholic Church and it’s history. The corruption within than entity has gone on longer than anything we’ve discussed in this thread.

Pineapple

Legendary
Nothing I said was incorrect. I said nothing against those that participate. Plus It’s not a salvation issue so not worth worrying about. Kinda like confessing your sins to man. I guess it’s fine to do but it’s pointless and legalistic. The Catholic Church deserves all the scrutiny it gets and if you disagree you must not know much about the Catholic Church and it’s history.
You’re missing the point man. Romans 14.

I know the Catholic Church issues - Catechism 841 being the worst, but it isn’t for us to argue about. It’s like arguing about eating pork, shrimp, or getting tattoos. It’s worthless.

Really not trying to be a dick, man.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
You’re missing the point man. Romans 14.

I know the Catholic Church issues - Catechism 841 being the worst, but it isn’t for us to argue about. It’s like arguing about eating pork, shrimp, or getting tattoos. It’s worthless.

Really not trying to be a dick, man.
I apologize I understand what you mean but I have had a few drinks so what the Hell just for the fun of it.
70sqhgl.gif

Top Bottom