Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
331661517_853371675726129_2884345122014377333_n.jpg

332492246_888257739045790_7574718081030900011_n.jpg

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

I was tried one time by a military faggot with these types of words. I beat his ass in public and nobody said another Fn word about it. In the local sports bar on the outside patio. In front of my wife and her friend. I pulled him outside the area in the parking lot and left him there. He came back in kind of ran his mouth. The owner came to my table and asked what just happened as everybody in the outside patio was stunned,. I told him and apologized. He asked if he wanted them to leave I said no. I told his group if he runs his mouth again Im coming for them. Lol IT worked. A lot more to the story but you get the gest.

I cannot stand when that is said

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

This scumbag is still trying to blame Trump.

Re: Top 9/11 lawyer.

What he stated was good except for this:

“It should be something like the CDC that people really trust, and I’m afraid that I have lost confidence when they say things like ‘the air is safe,’” he said.

The CDC, FDA and many others have no credibility after their performance with Wuhan Charlie. This attorney needs to get his head right.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

108c3760-855a-4e93-937e-c4237354cfe8.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I was tried one time by a military faggot with these types of words. I beat his ass in public and nobody said another Fn word about it. In the local sports bar on the outside patio. In front of my wife and her friend. I pulled him outside the area in the parking lot and left him there. He came back in kind of ran his mouth. The owner came to my table and asked what just happened as everybody in the outside patio was stunned,. I told him and apologized. He asked if he wanted them to leave I said no. I told his group if he runs his mouth again Im coming for them. Lol IT worked. A lot more to the story but you get the gest.

I cannot stand when that is said

Most of the general public thanks if you’re in the armed forces your some kind of invincible, bad ass.

The truth is, they’ve had a little fight- training and fighting, but not very much.

I know how much training I have, how much sparring like live real sparring I’ve done, and how many fights I’ve been in.

I’ll always thank someone for their service, but I’m not gonna be in cower of them.

Really don’t give a shit if it’s a guy in the army navy Air Force Marines even if it’s a fucking navy seal.

Yes, can most of those guys probably out shoot me no doubt can they out fight me - very doubtful!

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Where can you buy Fuck Ukraine stickers.
Biden hands over another 500M to the Coke Head.

Well, I just googled fuck Ukraine stickers and all that came up was pro Ukraine stickers and fuck Putin stickers. This world is fucking screwed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom