Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yep and there is the flash freezing of Antarctica. Polar shifts, resets, and like clock work sky events are all written about in our ancient texts. Wild times ahead.
Get above 3000 ft elevation. When it slips the Pacific will wash over the low areas.
Thomas Chan, "The Adam and Eve Story". Charles Hapgood. John White, Paul Laviolette.
most of these guys were CIA and Military.
They got such a scare in 1957 in one day the sun put out 503 sun spots that Eisenhower created NASA to investigate the sun.
The sun in the late 50's was very hot, me and my brother burned and peeled all summer.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Biden and UK blocked Russia and Ukraine Peace deal in March.
Biden and Johnson are War Criminals. Over 100,000 unnecessary deaths.

Of course the "West" blocked peace talks. This war has been about removing Putin via sanctions and getting a regime change in Russia. It has completely failed, Putin and Russia are stronger today than they were a year ago. Bravo you western parasites!

^^^Top comment on this article is correct.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
...unless there is something he is holding back, I’m not sure what it has really done. Set a narrative?...OK, when is it going to have any teeth? The current justice system does not have the balls to do anything to these political criminals, unless I’m missing some factual evidence of that taking place. It’s like Durham has basically disappeared...

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
328101808_572266944561175_5225274159111214339_n.jpg

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
Get above 3000 ft elevation. When it slips the Pacific will wash over the low areas.
Thomas Chan, "The Adam and Eve Story". Charles Hapgood. John White, Paul Laviolette.
most of these guys were CIA and Military.
They got such a scare in 1957 in one day the sun put out 503 sun spots that Eisenhower created NASA to investigate the sun.
The sun in the late 50's was very hot, me and my brother burned and peeled all summer.

“The Adam and Eve Story”
https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Polish PM calling on Zelinsky to hand over parts of Western Ukraine. Poland already has 10's of thousands of Polish Troops inside Ukraine to help Ukraine. Ha Ha Ha.

Hungary wants Transcarpathia back, and said there will be a Hungarian reaction to Zelinsky abusing Hungarians there.

Col Macgregor said he thought it was possible that western Ukraine went to Poland after the war to avoid complete collapse. It looks like Russia won't be satisfied with just having the Dnipro River as line now. They aren't going to let nato have a population to arm and train for another war in 5 to 10 years.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
False flag coming in Kramatorsk UKraine. Apparently Nato has advised media to send reporters to a certain hotel for a "big story" coming soon. People have been moved from a certain building in the city for no apparent reason.

We can't get out of that corrupt part of the world fast enough.

Top Bottom