Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FoVdjk2WAAIRHCR

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Why is China buying gold? We them buying our debt, not physical gold.

Yep, I imagine this deal is like the ones struck with SA, Egypt, etal. Where trade is conducted in yuan in lieu of the dollar then exchanged for gold on the Shanghai exchange. China is also divesting itself of our bonds slowly but surely. This is war prep.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Yep, I imagine this deal is like the ones struck with SA, Egypt, etal. Where trade is conducted in yuan in lieu of the dollar then exchanged for gold on the Shanghai exchange. China is also divesting itself of our bonds slowly but surely. This is war prep.

What a shit show. Country after country is adding gold and doing deals to cut the dollar out of international trade. Last week Iran and Russia linked their bank messaging systems, thus bypassing the SWIFT system. Look for SA and China to do a deal to cut the dollar out of oil.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Why is China buying gold? We them buying our debt, not physical gold.

The USD is dead meat. And America under Biden nobody trusts us.
Biden and EU/UK just seized over 300B in sovereign Russian Reserves held in Western Banks.
The west did not even do that to Hitler who was murdering millions of Jews.
This is partly a result of sanctions on everything Russian. And partly because the USD is in it's death throes. And America is seen as a crook and unreliable trading partner. How can you trade or clear debts in USD if they just seize your funds when ever they feel like it. They are destroying International Trade.
3-4B people are starting to walk away from the USD.
The Ruble and the Yuan are gold backed or commodity backed. Not monopoly money that USA can seize, on a whim.
Quit holding large sums in banks. And get into hard assets

FreeMiner

Legendary
A major move is coming very soon in Ukraine and the EU.
Hopefully this totally unnecessary war caused by US beginning under Clinton, can come to an end without 100M Americans being incinerated or thousands of American lives lost in Europe.
Trump was right. The American tax payer should not be paying for the defense and security of Europe.
Europe has the 3rd largest economy on earth and 600M people.
Let them fend for themselves.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If we could be as good as dogs the world would be so much better.

But, I will not be going around and sniffing people's butts. Could you imagine watching people all over in their daily lives bending over and sniffing other's butts? I'm surprised the CDC didn't mandate butt sniffing when they prohibited hand shakes during the Wuhan debacle.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Col Macgregor said he thought it was possible that western Ukraine went to Poland after the war to avoid complete collapse. It looks like Russia won't be satisfied with just having the Dnipro River as line now. They aren't going to let nato have a population to arm and train for another war in 5 to 10 years.
This assumes NATO can fight a war. Their track records is not impressive. Mostly NATO is a money pit paid for by the US taxpayer.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Why is China buying gold? We need them buying our debt, not physical gold.

What a shit show. Country after country is adding gold and doing deals to cut the dollar out of international trade. Last week Iran and Russia linked their bank messaging systems, thus bypassing the SWIFT system. Look for SA and China to do a deal to cut the dollar out of oil.

The USD is dead meat. And America under Biden nobody trusts us.
Biden and EU/UK just seized over 300B in sovereign Russian Reserves held in Western Banks.
The west did not even do that to Hitler who was murdering millions of Jews.
This is partly a result of sanctions on everything Russian. And partly because the USD is in it's death throes. And America is seen as a crook and unreliable trading partner. How can you trade or clear debts in USD if they just seize your funds when ever they feel like it. They are destroying International Trade.
3-4B people are starting to walk away from the USD.
The Ruble and the Yuan are gold backed or commodity backed. Not monopoly money that USA can seize, on a whim.
Quit holding large sums in banks. And get into hard assets
Good channel for gold/silver stacker nerds. They always have some good conversations on the issues at hand.

Same on rumble

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

383e3459ddf8dde3df8e5b1184e191f3.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Executive Order 14067^^

9Mounties07

Elite

^^Executive Order 14067^^

I watched the video the other day. Get the money out of your banks. Anything over 50k is subject to be taken

D

Deleted member 2886

You have the shadow army as your avatar. You sh1t on Trump for endorsing Graham. You are watching a movie, but yet you do not have the strength or resolve to see it through because it does not go your way on your time frame. You arae just like @ETNVol. So many pvssies on here that cannot see through the veil
Hey damn ya, that's my schtick!

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I watched the video the other day. Get the money out of your banks. Anything over 50k is subject to be taken
I assume he's talking about the move into a digital currency.

Sadly it's going to be easier than we think as a lot of people, particularly youth don't like cash simply because they are too lazy to count it & handle it. They've grown up with apps & are used to using digital purchasing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom