Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

spanky-that-man.gif

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
The USD is dead meat. And America under Biden nobody trusts us.
Biden and EU/UK just seized over 300B in sovereign Russian Reserves held in Western Banks.
The west did not even do that to Hitler who was murdering millions of Jews.
This is partly a result of sanctions on everything Russian. And partly because the USD is in it's death throes. And America is seen as a crook and unreliable trading partner. How can you trade or clear debts in USD if they just seize your funds when ever they feel like it. They are destroying International Trade.
3-4B people are starting to walk away from the USD.
The Ruble and the Yuan are gold backed or commodity backed. Not monopoly money that USA can seize, on a whim.
Quit holding large sums in banks. And get into hard assets

Ive been moving into hard assets with some of my cash savings, but the question is….what do we do with our nest egg (401k)? Anyone pay the penalty and liquify to move to gold? I’m sitting in bond investments now, earning nothing, (but also losing nothing).

Any financial gurus know what the impending financial crash means to our 401ks that are sitting in bonds and, have advice on how to play it?

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ive been moving into hard assets with some of my cash savings, but the question is….what do we do with our nest egg (401k)? Anyone pay the penalty and liquify to move to gold? I’m sitting in bond investments now, earning nothing, (but also losing nothing).

Any financial gurus know what the impending financial crash means to our 401ks that are sitting in bonds, and have advice on how to play it?

Let's see a 20% "Penalty" or a 100% Loss?

The Math doesn't lie.

Not Financial Advice - just math.

FreeMiner

Legendary
But, I will not be going around and sniffing people's butts. Could you imagine watching people all over in their daily lives bending over and sniffing other's butts? I'm surprised the CDC didn't mandate butt sniffing when they prohibited hand shakes during the Wuhan debacle.
THE DOG'S TEA PARTY
The doggies had a party
They came from near and far
The poor ones came by bicycle
The rich ones came by car

And as each doggy entered
The large ones and the small
They all took off their arseholes
And hung them on the wall

The Mayor spoke from the platform
He was a bloody liar
When one big breasted bulldog
Jumped up and shouted "FIRE!"

There was a mighty panic
And without a second look
The dogs snatched off their arseholes
From any bloody hook

The moral of the story is
Where-ever they may roam
Dog's smell each other's arses
To try to find their own

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Get above 3000 ft elevation. When it slips the Pacific will wash over the low areas.
Thomas Chan, "The Adam and Eve Story". Charles Hapgood. John White, Paul Laviolette.
most of these guys were CIA and Military.
They got such a scare in 1957 in one day the sun put out 503 sun spots that Eisenhower created NASA to investigate the sun.
The sun in the late 50's was very hot, me and my brother burned and peeled all summer.

Are there any projections of where the continents would end up being and the new climate?

Pineapple

Legendary

What’s interesting is that urban planners beg companies to come and open businesses. They need the jobs and money in their communities. Then morons like her try to make it about race.

And here’s a thought, she thinks blacks are too stupid to order healthy food. Because healthy choices are on all the menus.

Her posit is ignorant.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Any financial gurus know what the impending financial crash means to our 401ks that are sitting in bonds, and have advice on how to play it?
Hard assets. Guns, ammo, farmland, silver American coins, small denomination gold coins. Long term storage food. Useful tools, educate yourself how to do things such as garden, keep chickens, learn to barter etc.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
These people should get down and thank White people everyday for all we have given them.
She should quit using all products and things created by Whites. Strip off naked and head for her mud hut in Africa. Sick of these whiny POS.
I've been asking for years what would these people be doing now if slavery had not happened and they weren't brought to the US?

Many would still be in loin cloths living in mud huts running around with spears hunting for food.

Yes, some would be doctors, lawyers or other professionals but most would still be living is the same dire straits as many of their brothers and sisters are now.

Rather than bitch, they should count their blessings that their ancestors were slaves.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Are there any projections of where the continents would end up being and the new climate?
Yes. Its a long story. It's scary as hell. But eventually N. America lays east to west along the equator.
That is if you accept the theories.
No one is alive from that era. So they can only approximate what happened.
Although the geology does say it has happened over and over.
The Japanese have proven that the earths magnetic field has flipped with their satellite.

Rocks with mineral when magnetized by earths magnetic field always retain the signature of that time.
They have found rocks in the PNW that have a magnetic signature that does not align with the current magnetic field.

Most of the info is suppressed because our current science does not support any deviation from their norms.

This article talks about how natural iron ore retains its original magnetic signature.

Last edited:

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
Let's see a 20% "Penalty" or a 100% Loss?

The Math doesn't lie.

Not Financial Advice - just math.

Lol, Easy to say for an independent, world traveling man of mystery like yourself, for us with two kids entering college, a mortgage, and obligations beyond ourselves, a 20% penalty is pretty steep if not 💯 on point.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Lol, Easy to say for an independent, world traveling man of mystery like yourself, for us with two kids entering college, a mortgage, and obligations beyond ourselves, a 20% penalty is pretty steep if not 💯 on point.
Gradually prepare. If you can do gradual drawdowns over time the hit will not feels so bad.

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Diversification. I'm a hard asset thinker these days, but at the same time I have & will continue to have $$$ in the markets. I contribute to a SEP IRA with holdings in more conservative funds which focus on dividend paying stocks. I also hold some cash in savings & keep a little bit on hand as well. May pay dearly for it in a collapse or it may be taken from me, but if things hit the fan like that it won't matter anyway.

You can take it all out, (which is risky as well) or just diversify some going forward by putting $$$ into real estate/gold/silver. Make sure you own a few guns & plenty of ammo, which are also hard assets.

That's my take anyway.

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
Diversification. I'm a hard asset thinker these days, but at the same time I have & will continue to have $$$ in the markets. I contribute to a SEP IRA with holdings in more conservative funds which focus on dividend paying stocks. I also hold some cash in savings & keep a little bit on hand as well. May pay dearly for it in a collapse or it may be taken from me, but if things hit the fan like that it won't matter anyway.

You can take it all out, (which is risky as well) or just diversify some going forward by putting $$$ into real estate/gold/silver. Make sure you own a few guns & plenty of ammo, which are also hard assets.

That's my take anyway
Thanks @dirtytoeddawg, this is precisely how I’ve been playing my post tax take home pay (gold, silver, crypto, and some cash). What do we do with the untouchable nest egg 401k (sans 20% penalty) to minimize risk, that is the million dollar question (literally).

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

That's my take anyway.
Where do you guys buy gold?

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom