Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
These people also know how to survive. Something the rich's money (or lack thereof) will not be able to buy since by then there will be no cash in circulation.

Those who grew up without the silver spoon in their mouths may be better suited for a crisis of that proportion.
When time got tough we lived out of our root cellar. By planting time, there was not much left, soft turnips, soft potato's starting to sprout etc.
Have you ever had a slice of homemade bread with some fresh warmed up cows milk and some brown sugar poured over the bread. If you had sugar. That was your meal twice a day.
If somebody laughed at your worn out shoe, you knocked him down, and told him to laugh about that, we took no shit.

People today are soft. I can do what ever is necessary to get the coon. And when I get him, I can skin him, render the oil out of him for my boots and have a fine meal.
I don' wish hard times on people. I lived them. But I sure as hell know how to make do.
In the country and in the city.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Found this when i was packing up the homestead. I guess my parents next door neighbor had their daughter sell girl scout cookies to the old man. I assume she made the sale and learned a couple if things. Never stops being a Dad. Haha, SKOL!
20230119_192436.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary

How Little Johnny Sold Toothbrushes​

The kids filed back into class Monday morning..

They were very excited..

Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off:
"I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next:
"I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events.."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher.

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.

The teacher held her breath.

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk.

"$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher,

"What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes," echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand, I gave everybody who walked by a sample. They all said the same thing,

"Hey, this tastes like shit!"

Then I would say, "It is shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Re: Blood clots

Talked with my former funeral director/mortician brother today. He said all his professional journals are loaded with articles on blood clots being found on embalming. He said these clots are spongy and lengthy. Only began showing up about 2 years ago following the clot shot introduction.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Re: Blood clots

Talked with my former funeral director/mortician brother today. He said all his professional journals are loaded with articles on blood clots being found on embalming. He said these clots are spongy and lengthy. Only began showing up about 2 years ago following the clot shot introduction.
They are gonna need a whole fleet of alien ships to distract the normies from the truth. Sooner or later though.........SKOL!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I was studying the Bible with my son last night and we were reviewing parts of Genesis. We got to the part about the tower of Babel and it gave me a great sense of peace.

The people built the Tower to try and "get to heaven" or more importantly, be like God. What did God do? He completely stopped that plan. The more important question is "why?" It's because God knows we are nowhere near capable of being like him. It's for our own good.

I state this because people, are going to continue to be like God, ultimately trying to share his glory. God won't let us. So whether that is generative AI, bioweapons, climate garbage, or whatever silly idea we come up with, God will take care of it.
As always, great post! Like I posted last week, I was watching a documentary on the days of Noah. Which went over a lot of Genesis all the way to revelations.
And I had talks with my two sons about false idols, and the one true God. Always love your posts.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Last week I mentioned the study out of CA saying gas stoves are bad and that it was paid for by the Chinese. This article discusses it in more detail along with the guy behind it.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom