Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
You'd think some of those plants would have elaborate video systems which caught the perps in action. So far, no videos and nobody is talking.

Yea what are the odds all 92 Major Production Facilities Have ZERO Camera?

Must be designed by the same guys that wired the New York City Federal Correctional Facility

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^time for AOC and the squad to come up with "threats"^^

^^and he'll be the one talked about^^

0ea6dffe3c42b7c1eaccea44d9db201a.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
As much as I would love to, I won't be visiting Brazil anytime soon. That was 23 years ago and now I'm old and married with kids. Back then, that was a 3 month party. It was incredible.

I love the stereotypical Brazilian...crazy, loyal, passionate, fearless, adventurous, full of life...and the women! Wow. For some reason, I have met and be-friended many Brazilians here in the US. I was surrounded by friends down there the whole time. Incredible experience that I'm eternally grateful for.

Heading there for Memorial Day Weekend

MortgageHorn

Founder
Well shit. Somebody call the Chief Brainstem Biden and Klaus Schwab.
I have horrible news for the greenies; net-zero carbon isn’t achievable. All because Greenies failed to research whether or not there are sufficient base and rare earth metals and adequate time to mine and build out the technologies to accomplish the net-zero carbon 2050 target date.

A recent study by the Geological Survey of Finland found that implementation would take centuries at the current extraction rates, and there need to be more proven reserves of base metals and rare earth.

The study found the current estimated metal reserves are woefully deficient in almost every category. The table below has categories where deficits are yellow highlighted. So are the Greenies counting on mining the moon and asteroids to make up the scarcities?

https://sonar21.com/one-flew-over-the-greenies-nest/

I posted same a month ago ITT

@MortgageHorn > Finland ;)

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Scary times. I’ve been reading too many books. Shit will hit the fan quickly if the lights go out.
People have no idea how dependent we are on everything electronic.

One second after is a great (and scary) book detailing the aftermath of an EMP. Also just finished this series, which doesn’t give much confidence on our ability to survive post EMP

View attachment 166320
Its funny for NY'ers to talk about the storm that hit there and turned out the lights for a few days and how everyone got along and helped each other..

A. They were still under the Giulliani effect of NY being a safe place.
B. They knew the cause and length of the outage
C. We were still a united people that were mostly Patriotic.

None of that is the case now. If the lights go out with an emp places like NY will devolve quickly. People are stealing food and jewelry at will now. With mass looting it will only devolve into a free for all.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- A caddie for an amateur player collapsed during the second round of the PGA Tour's AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am on Friday and received CPR before being taken to a nearby hospital.

Play was stopped on No. 11 for nearly an hour as the caddie for Pebble Beach businessman Geoff Couch was attended to for an extended period of time after he collapsed on the fairway.

Gary Young, the PGA Tour's chief referee, said a spectator began the CPR and an officer from Cal Fire took over from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom