Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Probably was about 5 years ago you could comfortably say any parent that sends their kid to a public school is an actual bad person. Now there is zero doubt. Home school or find a non-crazy private school. Several stories on line of people that have downsized and cut back to afford that. Teachers have become such a freak show that no decent person will become a teacher now so it will only get worse.

I wasn’t aware I was a bad person, but now I am.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Let's try to move the coversation forward on the jabs

Amongst other things we can now realize the perception of a pandemic was engineered to induce reception for these jabs......

why? an experiment? "evolve" the species?

The patriot act was written prior to 9/11 and we know the attack induced invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq + surveillance state + perpetual "war on terror"......

Similarly, the jabs were ready to go, hospital guideline in place to classify any/all deaths as 'corona" + tbd. Is it checkpoint/jab society, bio medical security state but enacted by loyal patriot white acts?

Is it depopulation? Seems the heaviest push was in western societies with declining populations so not sure about that. I think the Cainites in charge would prefer 7 billion slaves to 500,000,000 sovereign and vigorous

Or maybe it was for our safety as @HiddenLakes believes

We need answers, and we need them at warp speed

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Let's try to move the coversation forward on the jabs

Amongst other things we can now realize the perception of a pandemic was engineered to induce reception for these jabs......

why? an experiment? "evolve" the species?

The patriot act was written prior to 9/11 and we know the attack induced invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq + surveillance state + perpetual "war on terror"......

Similarly, the jabs were ready to go, hospital guideline in place to classify any/all deaths as 'corona" + tbd. Is it checkpoint/jab society, bio medical security state but enacted by loyal patriot white acts?

Is it depopulation? Seems the heaviest push was in western societies with declining populations so not sure about that. I think the Cainites in charge would prefer 7 billion slaves to 500,000,000 sovereign and vigorous

Or maybe it was for our safety as @HiddenLakes believes

We need answers, and we need them at warp speed
Fed Fed Fed Fed Fed Fed Fed Fed Fed Fed

Pineapple

Legendary
Basically this. To expand on my previous comment…

In Texas, a business must post more than a simple “No Guns” or gun buster sign (pic of gun with red line through it) to ban concealed handguns from their business. They must post a sign that has special wording, in both English and Spanish, in 1” letters. A business doesn’t accidentally or mindlessly put up one of these signs. They know exactly what they’re doing. So I’m happy to oblige and me (and my legally carried handgun) won’t give them my money.

View attachment 165293
In addition to the above, they have to post it at every entrance. If not, it can’t be enforced. These don’t get put up without an agenda.

Also, now, there is a 30.07 sign. Same rules. For open carry.

Top Bottom