Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
As usual, vulgarity with no point. Trump's words and actions are my defense. You can't defend him, which is what makes you so angry. Nevermind that your'e a lackwit, if you were armed with Newton's brain, you'd still be at a loss for words.
Also, another thing it doesn’t look as if you have done anything to contribute to this board monetary wise. That’s fine no one has to contribute. However, it just once again shows how you are nothing but a leech to society. A cancer handout that should be blotted from the earth.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
All you do is personally attack people because you think you know everything. It’s really pathetic. I could actually meet you in the middle on some things, but you wouldn’t even try to meet us in the middle.

I laid out facts, you can't defend or dispute them. Which makes you angry, for some reason. If reporting facts is viewed as a "personal attack", that should tell you that you've got a you-problem. It's not that I know something special or secret, it's right out in the open. Has been for some time.

What's really pathetic that you invest hope in a guy who spits on his constituency out of one side of his mouth, while praising them out the other. And even knowing it, you continue to follow after him like a lost puppy looking for a home.

What is there to meet in the middle about regarding Trump? He's either disastrously incompetent or an agent of the deep state. Another option, that he's who he said he was, just made some bad choices, is not a viable opinion, given what we've seen in the last few weeks alone, even if we ignore Denn's list above. What should we be discussing? Considering his (Paul Ryan's) tax cut, a handful of other items and ignore the herd of elephants in the room? The vaccine. How is he not to blame? He is probably right now at this moment telling someone somewhere that it's his. Hugh Hefner didn't take the photos of naked girls nor type celebrity interview articles at Playboy, but it was his magazine, no? Trump's vaccine. You and Stew Peters wishing it were otherwise doesn't make it so.

If only you held Trump to any semblance of the standard you to which you wish to hold random message board posters.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I laid out facts, you can't defend or dispute them. Which makes you angry, for some reason. If reporting facts is viewed as a "personal attack", that should tell you that you've got a you-problem. It's not that I know something special or secret, it's right out in the open. Has been for some time.

What's really pathetic that you invest hope in a guy who spits on his constituency out of one side of his mouth, while praising them out the other. And even knowing it, you continue to follow after him like a lost puppy looking for a home.

What is there to meet in the middle about regarding Trump? He's either disastrously incompetent or an agent of the deep state. Another option, that he's who he said he was, just made some bad choices, is not a viable opinion, given what we've seen in the last few weeks alone, even if we ignore Denn's list above. What should we be discussing? Considering his (Paul Ryan's) tax cut, a handful of other items and ignore the herd of elephants in the room? The vaccine. How is he not to blame? He is probably right now at this moment telling someone somewhere that it's his. Hugh Hefner didn't take the photos of naked girls nor type celebrity interview articles at Playboy, but it was his magazine, no? Trump's vaccine. You and Stew Peters wishing it were otherwise doesn't make it so.

If only you held Trump to any semblance of the standard you to which you wish to hold random message board posters.
You are a functioning retard.

FreeMiner

Legendary
US Government and US Military involvement in Bio Weapon research in Ukraine.

OPD77

Elite
You realize that’s fake? Right? I’m mean, seriously.
You never know what's real or fake sometimes. I just know I'm sick and fucking tired of the left, their foot soldiers and everyone else involved in the bullshit that's been shoved in our faces for the past several years. I'm not normally a very patient man but I have zero patience for their bullshit real or fake.

Pineapple

Legendary
You never know what's real or fake sometimes. I just know I'm sick and fucking tired of the left, their foot soldiers and everyone else involved in the bullshit that's been shoved in our faces for the past several years. I'm not normally a very patient man but I have zero patience for their bullshit real or fake.
Everything I’ve seen has shown dark black men. Nobody is whitewashing them.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
You are not alone. We will see what happens going forward, but his support for status quo in DC where republican leadership is involved, will hurt him with those of us that pay attention. He is not doing himself any favors with the jab endorsement either. Nor will he because he would have to admit to not being perfect and he is not capable of that.

i am not seeing a very compelling reason to vote for him as it stands currently.

giphy.gif

OPD77

Elite
Everything I’ve seen has shown dark black men. Nobody is whitewashing them.
Me too...the cops are black and I believe that CNN would do what they could to make them look white to push their narrative. I never thought they were white to answer your original question....CNN has a motive to push their agenda and that's what that picture was designed to do IMO.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I’m not sure if this is some of that famous stable genius 4D underwater chess or what, but trump is not trying to win an election. He alienating his most fervent supporters.

I don’t think he is stupid enough to think playing nice with the establishment and media will get him elected.

so that leaves me with no idea what he is doing. But he’s not winning an election and the sooner people realize that the better.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I’m not sure if this is some of that famous stable genius 4D underwater chess or what, but trump is not trying to win an election. He alienating his most fervent supporters.

I don’t think he is stupid enough to think playing nice with the establishment and media will get him elected.

so that leaves me with no idea what he is doing. But he’s not winning an election and the sooner people realize that the better.

How dare you launch personal attacks!!!11!!

Nayat

Elite

He's counting on his supporters voting for him no matter what and trying to gain the middle who sees him as a right wing nut job. IMHO.

Pineapple

Legendary
Me too...the cops are black and I believe that CNN would do what they could to make them look white to push their narrative. I never thought they were white to answer your original question....CNN has a motive to push their agenda and that's what that picture was designed to do IMO.
Agreed… but, the picture is fake. CNN didn’t do that. Some idiot did to push a narrative.

When we push false narratives we become as bad as the liberals. We have enough real shit that is true. We don’t need fake shit like them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom