Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I consistently piss people off doing the same thing. Fuck your QR codes and everything that goes with it. I mostly do it at restaurants...I tell them I'm old and want a menu, then I tell them I'm a pureblood so I won't be contracting or spreading the rona. These youngsters are beside themselves when I make my demands. They know the "customer is always right" saying but you can see the aggravation in the faces, mannerism.
Before long they will be replaced by robot humans programmed so that you'll have to do it their way. You'll have to be cashless with digital ID, microchip and tattoo. too.

I dislike the pay kiosk on the edge of the table at restaurants. They eventually come take my card after I've messed up the machine so bad that Geek Squad has to be called.

OPD77

Elite
Before long they will be replaced by robot humans programmed so that you'll have to do it their way. You'll have to be cashless with digital ID, microchip and tattoo. too.

I dislike the pay kiosk on the edge of the table at restaurants. They eventually come take my card after I've messed up the machine so bad that Geek Squad has to be called.
I will take no mark, no chip etc...I may have to deal with the robot BS, as I think they have one of the McD's in your area that have robots in them.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The same guy who criticizes Ron Desantis, praises Lindsay Graham, Ronna Romney, Kevin McCarthy, etc. Not sure what more he can possibly do to show everyone his true colors. It's getting ridiculous.
I am not sure why some around here go after you for pointing out what Stevie Wonder could see....Trump has appointed or supported the following, Wray, Gaspel, Pence, Barr, Ronna McDaniel, McConnell, McCarthy, Paul Ryan, Graham and there is a bunch more. Nicky Haley could be thrown in there as well.

OPD77

Elite
Could be. There are always lines of cars wanting to order there and Chick-fil-A.
Give me Chik Fil A all day long. Love that place.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I am not sure why some around here go after you for pointing out what Stevie Wonder could see....Trump has appointed or supported the following, Wray, Gaspel, Pence, Barr, Ronna McDaniel, McConnell, McCarthy, Paul Ryan, Graham and there is a bunch more. Nicky Haley could be thrown in there as well.

Because Trump is no longer just a political figure some support. MAGA has become a religion.

Similarly, if someone in social media attempts to use actual facts to some environmental wacko, they immediately dismiss the facts as a lie. Because their world view can't tolerate the possibility that everything they believe in is a lie. With Trump's staunchest supporters, Trump's support of, for example, deep-state, warmongerer Lindsay Graham, fits not at all with their picture of Trump as a patriotic warrior determined to slay the global communist conspiracy, so it must be some sort of misdirection, Trump is actually in command of Deep-state Lindsay. It's farcical.

We saw the same phenomenon with the Q nonsense. Something Q claims that turns out to be a lie, they have excuses built into the delusion, such as "misinformation is necessary!". Exactly.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Because Trump is no longer just a political figure some support. MAGA has become a religion.

Similarly, if someone in social media attempts to use actual facts to some environmental wacko, they immediately dismiss the facts as a lie. Because their world view can't tolerate the possibility that everything they believe in is a lie. With Trump's staunchest supporters, Trump's support of, for example, deep-state, warmongerer Lindsay Graham, fits not at all with their picture of Trump as a patriotic warrior determined to slay the global communist conspiracy, so it must be some sort of misdirection, Trump is actually in command of Deep-state Lindsay. It's farcical.

We saw the same phenomenon with the Q nonsense. Something Q claims that turns out to be a lie, they have excuses built into the delusion, such as "misinformation is necessary!". Exactly.
Oh look this fagit again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So tired of Trump. Thought he was a clown most my life, then changed my mind when he was taking bullet after bullet from the deep state. But maybe he is "controlled opposition" this board loves talking about? Either way - he needs to go away as a candidate. Way too many bad decisions - purposeful or not. I mean dude is still supporting Graham and Ronna? GMAFB. He knows better by now. So......
Exactly

denn

Legendary
Founder
So tired of Trump. Thought he was a clown most my life, then changed my mind when he was taking bullet after bullet from the deep state. But maybe he is "controlled opposition" this board loves talking about? Either way - he needs to go away as a candidate. Way too many bad decisions - purposeful or not. I mean dude is still supporting Graham and Ronna? GMAFB. He knows better by now. So......
You are not alone. We will see what happens going forward, but his support for status quo in DC where republican leadership is involved, will hurt him with those of us that pay attention. He is not doing himself any favors with the jab endorsement either. Nor will he because he would have to admit to not being perfect and he is not capable of that.

i am not seeing a very compelling reason to vote for him as it stands currently.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
You are not alone. We will see what happens going forward, but his support for status quo in DC where republican leadership is involved, will hurt him with those of us that pay attention. He is not doing himself any favors with the jab endorsement either. Nor will he because he would have to admit to not being perfect and he is not capable of that.

i am not seeing a very compelling reason to vote for him as it stands currently.
Ok, cool — who’s the alternative? I’m seriously asking, not trolling…

denn

Legendary
Founder
Ok, cool — who’s the alternative? I’m seriously asking, not trolling…
Oh I know. I ask myself that often. Not sure at this point. I just know that anyone else who supports the current leadership of the Rep. party would not get any support from the base. Trump did so without hesitation and even came after the Freedom Caucus (who has people who were his staunchest allies in congress) for holding up the house leadership vote to try and get some things done the overwhelming majority of Trump's supporters want to get done. Much of that will depend on McCarthy (who I do not trust at all.) That could have gotten done when Trump had the house and senate during his time in DC. It wasn't and most of what the freedom caucus got promises for, Trump campaigned on in 2015.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Hidden Lakes emerges to defend Trump. Once again, completely unable to say anything in his defense.

I noticed the profanity level ITT had decreased lately, you must not have been posting as much.
And you have zero ability to defend your shit. You’re an old codger sitting at home beating off to your dump Trump poster

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
And you have zero ability to defend your shit. You’re an old codger sitting at home beating off to your dump Trump poster

As usual, vulgarity with no point. Trump's words and actions are my defense. You can't defend him, which is what makes you so angry. Nevermind that you're a lackwit, if you were armed with Newton's brain, you'd still be at a loss for words.

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
As usual, vulgarity with no point. Trump's words and actions are my defense. You can't defend him, which is what makes you so angry. Nevermind that your'e a lackwit, if you were armed with Newton's brain, you'd still be at a loss for words.
All you do is personally attack people because you think you know everything. It’s really pathetic. I could actually meet you in the middle on some things, but you wouldn’t even try to meet us in the middle.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
As usual, vulgarity with no point. Trump's words and actions are my defense. You can't defend him, which is what makes you so angry. Nevermind that your'e a lackwit, if you were armed with Newton's brain, you'd still be at a loss for words.
And you were wrong 99.9% of the time. All you do is bloviate constantly about how everyone sucks. I can defend him all day long because he is literally the best that we have all you keep doing is waiting around until the Messiah comes back again. Everyone is wrong only you are right and the only thing that will make the world right is the rapture and you were currently waiting on pins and needles until it happens. Furthermore, when all this shit gets laid out don’t come to Vegas because I will definitely beat your ass

Latest posts

Top Bottom