Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
FkO5mZzWIAMzC_S

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
This dipshit didn’t think to blame MSM, Fauci, big pharma?

FYI. I did not bother to read whole article. First paragraph seemed to give it away. Correct me if I’m wrong.
It's satire. There would need to be acknowledgement the jab is causing all the unexplained deaths for someone to hold that view.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It surely does throw people into a tizzy when you tell them you don't text or do any of that code bullshit. Sam's had to get 3 managers involve to get me my tax software (online order). They didn't know how to respond if I didn't go get in their drive-in line and text them I was there so they could bring the product to me. They simply could have given it to me at the door where they keep online orders. But no. Finally a manager just went into the storage area and got it for me. Took over 15 minutes.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

When is enough enough, screw this trans shit, Ukraine shit and all the other distractions
More of Bill Gate's depopulation examples. They don't want to get rid of fentanyl because it's doing better than the Death Jab and people pay for it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
US and Israel are hitting munitions plants in Iran with drones. Iran is going to retaliate and I bet this gets out of hand with oil tankers getting hit soon.

I seriously doubt the US is involved. All our munitions are going to Ukraine and OBiden wouldn't do anything to upset the Iranians especially if Valerie Jarrett is running the show behind the scenes.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is going to become common place if the police and local authorities don't stop these Antifa idiots. Unfortunately, it will involve guns soon.

I agree they should be unmasking the Antifas. Take their pictures and post them on the internet.

I liked the part when the guy tried to kick an Antifa in the head and fell on his butt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom