Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
45 is a good good person!

Appearing on Donald Trump Jr.’s podcast, McCarthy talked about the time Donald Trump quietly performed a kindness to a Gold-Star family visiting Washington D.C. after Trump’s presidency had ended.
In August of 2021, 11 Marines, one member of the U.S. Army and one Navy Corpsman were killed in a suicide bombing at the airport in Kabul during Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Following the disaster, the family members of one of those fallen were in D.C., the House speaker said.

McCarthy said that the Gold-Star family was in his office at the time and noted that they had checked into Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel. After their visit, McCarthy said he telephoned the former president to let him know that the family had specifically sought out Trump’s hotel during their trip to D.C.

But, unlike how Biden has treated Gold-Star families, Trump didn’t just blithely take the compliment and move on with his life.

As McCarthy explained, Trump took action.

“[Trump] gets on the phone with me and this is what he says: ‘I’m going to go call the manager. You tell them I’m picking up their tab.’ He didn’t want anybody to know. He didn’t put it on Truth. He didn’t put out a tweet. He told me privately, and he pays for it. And that’s the thing nobody sees about him,” McCarthy said.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
45 is a good good person!

Appearing on Donald Trump Jr.’s podcast, McCarthy talked about the time Donald Trump quietly performed a kindness to a Gold-Star family visiting Washington D.C. after Trump’s presidency had ended.
In August of 2021, 11 Marines, one member of the U.S. Army and one Navy Corpsman were killed in a suicide bombing at the airport in Kabul during Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Following the disaster, the family members of one of those fallen were in D.C., the House speaker said.

McCarthy said that the Gold-Star family was in his office at the time and noted that they had checked into Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel. After their visit, McCarthy said he telephoned the former president to let him know that the family had specifically sought out Trump’s hotel during their trip to D.C.

But, unlike how Biden has treated Gold-Star families, Trump didn’t just blithely take the compliment and move on with his life.

As McCarthy explained, Trump took action.

“[Trump] gets on the phone with me and this is what he says: ‘I’m going to go call the manager. You tell them I’m picking up their tab.’ He didn’t want anybody to know. He didn’t put it on Truth. He didn’t put out a tweet. He told me privately, and he pays for it. And that’s the thing nobody sees about him,” McCarthy said.

He’s done these types of things countless times and yet to the MSM and the two fucking fags in this thread he is satan. Truly amazing.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
327068944_1464798857596564_587584074629770441_n.jpg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
US and Israel are hitting munitions plants in Iran with drones. Iran is going to retaliate and I bet this gets out of hand with oil tankers getting hit soon.

And with Israel finally relenting to US pressure and sending weapons to Ukr... I wouldn't doubt if Russia or Iran doesn't sell some missiles and drones to Palestinians. People refuse to see an escalation ladder. They think we can just do shit in vacuum with no consequences.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I have great concerns over the 31 M1 tanks. US military is a complex system where each asset (tank, recon, logistics, air, etc.) all support and are a greater sum of their parts. The below link is to a great article about the challenges of this tank deployment.

From the article:

“We've all got to understand that the tank in and of itself is not a silver bullet,” said Donahoe. “The tank is at the heart of the combined arms team. So that’s a tank-infantry team at its nucleus. In the armored force, that's a tank and a mechanized infantry force.”

To succeed, it has to be part of a larger, combined arms effort that includes artillery, engineering, and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance elements “that knit together the extreme lethality and ability of a modern armored brigade, armored division concept,” Donahoe said. “And so when you look at what the Ukrainians are asking from us, they are asking to develop mechanized forces on the western model.”

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...rams-tanks-will-bring-to-the-fight-in-ukraine

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
And with Israel finally relenting to US pressure and sending weapons to Ukr... I wouldn't doubt if Russia or Iran doesn't sell some missiles and drones to Palestinians. People refuse to see an escalation ladder. They think we can just do shit in vacuum with no consequences.
These attacks on Iran are interesting.

Iran has been supplying Russia with attack drones. Iran will now ask for support and financial help from Russia. Will this help Russia and Iran?

It will absolutely increase the sales of world weapon manufacturers.

This could all be a warm war. A war of financing weapon creation using a traditional weapon proxy war or wars. The Cold War did work sans the proxy war and loss of life and war assets.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
These attacks on Iran are interesting.

Iran has been supplying Russia with attack drones. Iran will now ask for support and financial help from Russia. Will this help Russia and Iran?

It will absolutely increase the sales of world weapon manufacturers.

This could all be a warm war. A war of financing weapon creation using a traditional weapon proxy war or wars. The Cold War did work sans the proxy war and loss of life and war assets.
It's spreading. Azerbijian and Armenia going at it. Serbs and Albanians going at it. China is acting like they are ready to move on Taiwan. Little fat man in NK... who the hell knows. Several other countries are starting to align with BRICS too. I read that Egypt is in negotiations for currency exchanges with BRICS countries for trade.... which would get them off the dollar and out of our sphere of influence. Pakistan and India both seem to be moving towards other countries and away from the west.

It just really seems like people smell blood and are making moves.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
First, one would have to have a brain for it to be damaged.

You have the shadow army as your avatar. You sh1t on Trump for endorsing Graham. You are watching a movie, but yet you do not have the strength or resolve to see it through because it does not go your way on your time frame. You arae just like @ETNVol. So many pvssies on here that cannot see through the veil

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
You have the shadow army as your avatar. You sh1t on Trump for endorsing Graham. You are watching a movie, but yet you do not have the strength or resolve to see it through because it does not go your way on your time frame. You arae just like @ETNVol. So many pvssies on here that cannot see through the veil
Excuse me bitch? I’ve never shit on Trump. Saying I didn’t like it, isn’t shitting on anyone. Go fuck yourself pussy.

Top Bottom