Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
This is going to become common place if the police and local authorities don't stop these Antifa idiots. Unfortunately, it will involve guns soon.

I agree they should be unmasking the Antifas. Take their pictures and post them on the internet.

I liked the part when the guy tried to kick an Antifa in the head and fell on his butt.
The helmet over the top made me snort.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

They said the Constitution does not allow capital punishment for anything short of a homicide,” DeSantis began, referencing a Supreme Court from a decade ago.

“The problem with that you have some of these sex predators that will abuse these very very young children, do it habitually, and I’m just thinking to myself, you’re ruining those kids’ lives– those are innocent kids.”

DeSantis went on to suggest that the current Supreme Court would “not uphold” the previous ruling, thus his administration would begin “exploring ways to facilitate” capital punishment for such criminals, a proposition that was met with a round of applause from those in attendance.

“We understand it’ll be a challenge,” he continued, “but I think it’s ripe for us to challenge a decision that wasn’t well thought out.”

“What we know we can do regardless of how the Supreme Court stuff shakes out, is we do wanna ensure that the minimum sentence for these predators who are raping these young kids, that they do at least get life in prison because they will re-offend if you put them back on the streets.”

“These people don’t care,” DeSantis said of child sex criminals, referring to them as “the worst of the worst.”

“They are unrepentant, they don’t care about these children; they will do whatever they can do to satiate themselves at the expense of very very vulnerable people.”

Florida currently has some of the strictest punishments and restrictions for sex offenders in the nation, with the latest announcement proof that DeSantis is prepared to take things to the next level.
Good. They need to indict pedos from the WH to Hollywood. If they ever came to Florida spewing pedo shit or did anything in Florida or not with a Florida resident in the least would qualify for indictment. The next time they set foot in Florida, nab them including any politician, businessman or anyone else.

Pineapple

Legendary
You have the shadow army as your avatar. You sh1t on Trump for endorsing Graham. You are watching a movie, but yet you do not have the strength or resolve to see it through because it does not go your way on your time frame. You arae just like @ETNVol. So many pvssies on here that cannot see through the veil
Dude, put down the shine. Check into a rehab center and get help.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I seriously doubt the US is involved. All our munitions are going to Ukraine and OBiden wouldn't do anything to upset the Iranians especially if Valerie Jarrett is running the show behind the scenes.
Israel will act to defend Israel and doesn’t care what the US says. They have done it multiple times without support from the US.

The timing of the strikes and the distance between them is brilliant planning and execution. I wouldn’t count on it all being drones, there were definitely people on the ground. If it was drones they weren’t big, Iran has a very integrated surveillance system tied together to regional and national command and control centers. I am waiting on the pieces and parts of the weapons used. Iran will trot them out to say this is who attacked us.

To those wringing their hands…look at what the Iranians did when Trump had Solemani killed. Naysayers said Iran would strike back, instead they waited for a new POTUS 18 months later to do anything outside the confines of the Middle East. They shit themselves cause they knew more was coming.

FreeMiner

Legendary
42da58d59a041485fa6ea66c56c6038f.jpg
Zelinsky has pictures of Biden sucking off a dead goat.
After 50 years as a professional thief and politician. He owes everyone. From the Chinese to Zelinsky's little penis.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
In the sporting world… What an asshole
Chinese LeBron
Lebron is a huge fag, but so is Dave and his pizza reviews.

Lebron is low IQ, Kamala Harris level critical thinking..

But it was a foul. Those aren’t Lebrons fingers on his shooting forearm. BD5794C5-D662-4F3B-9D8C-6324DF37C9F0.jpeg

He looked like me after Ruggles missed his field goal in the Peach a bowl. I was drunk, stoned, slapped the ground once like I was on defense, and went and smoked some more pot while you faggit Georgia fans unclinched your assholes and celebrated.

Losing is getting to him, he chased titles only to pay 20% more in taxes, make a shitty space jam movie, and waste his last 4 years of his career.

Pineapple

Legendary
This is going to become common place if the police and local authorities don't stop these Antifa idiots. Unfortunately, it will involve guns soon.

I agree they should be unmasking the Antifas. Take their pictures and post them on the internet.

I liked the part when the guy tried to kick an Antifa in the head and fell on his butt.
Never throw a high roundhouse kick on the streets. You’re just asking to bust your ass.

Pineapple

Legendary
Lebron is a huge fag, but so is Dave and his pizza reviews.

Lebron is low IQ, Kamala Harris level critical thinking..

But it was a foul. Those aren’t Lebrons fingers on his shooting forearm. View attachment 165044

He looked like me after Ruggles missed his field goal in the Peach a bowl. I was drunk, stoned, slapped the ground once like I was on defense, and went and smoked some more pot while you faggit Georgia fans unclinched your assholes and celebrated.

Losing is getting to him, he chased titles only to pay 20% more in taxes, make a shitty space jam movie, and waste his last 4 years of his career.
It wasn’t a foul. There aren’t any fingers on LeBroad. He’s a crying ass bitch.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Iran blowing up. No msm reports yet.
Light Years from Home, 29.01.23 post 412

Iran was attacked last night more than 6 times, government buildings, oil facilities, armament factories, all over the country.Big explosions huge fires. Internet stopped and in my stupid country I can not access Russian media. Get to twitter, #Iran under attack.Bleak info. Suspects are well known Israel, USA, the front line of war being enlarged.

God help them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom