Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The State Department issues travel warning to Mexico because of violence. But the border is open from Mexico. Makes sense

The National Archives doesn't even know all these classified documents are missing. It seems like people need to be fired.

VP Pence finds classified documents. FBI wants them immediately, but will wait months for Biden to return his.

President Trump had Declassified documents. Biden had classified documents that he shouldn't have had. The end.

327141601_738672267413499_4285672503078002223_n.jpg
Made in fucking China.

FreeMiner

Legendary

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
What is it...would love to hear it bro
It just seems like some sort of truce has been called behind the scenes between Trump and the McConnell/Graham/Neocons lately. There are powerful Republican donors involved in the military industrial complex and they are who really call the shots. What deal was cut? My guess is they will allow Trump to move forward with his populist agenda to go along with focusing on taking down the CCP. Military industrial complex will still get paid with the military buildup to contain China.

FreeMiner

Legendary
What's Next By Helmholtz.
Russia is grinding NATO and Ukraine and all of the EU/UK into the mud.
EU is collapsing along with NATO.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Little Nugget About “Coach Bro” from The Home Board

From someone that was personal friends with him while at Tech, he is gay. He tries to hide it with hot girls but his good friends have seen him with gay guys in very private situations. One example was a late night party at his house and he was nude in the hot tub with another guy that was clearly gay. Kliff had thought everyone had left the house.

Anyway, it’s all a front.

🤣🤣🤣

There’s clearly a reason Kliff bought a one way ticket to Thailand. He’s gonna get him some ladyboy and never come back.

9Mounties07

Elite
Paul Ryan was the speaker. Where do you think that vote would have gone? Pretty sure Cruz tried to introduce a term limit bill too back then and it didn't even make the floor. Uniparty is real. Some of you all need to learn that terrible fact. Fuck sake 111 assholes on "our side" just voted Romney back in charge of RNC so she can lose 2024 in fantastic style. They are all the enemy minus a few dozen now in the house.
Crazy too...we have like a dozen good ones...which is 10 more than we've had for a long time

9Mounties07

Elite
It just seems like some sort of truce has been called behind the scenes between Trump and the McConnell/Graham/Neocons lately. There are powerful Republican donors involved in the military industrial complex and they are who really call the shots. What deal was cut? My guess is they will allow Trump to move forward with his populist agenda to go along with focusing on taking down the CCP. Military industrial complex will still get paid with the military buildup to contain China.
Last part is a good call. I agree..something seems like it's in the works. I'll remain optimistic..but I do want accountability. We have a lot of a%f holes fighting against the Great USA. Cut the shit eith the trans and climate shit too

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hey, Libertarians! Quit fucking things up as a worthless 3rd party who only succeeds at getting Dems elected and join the Republican Party and change it from within. We’d be with you that way. Otherwise, I’m not wasting my vote on your candidates that only suck away Pub votes.
Lindsey Graham loves this remark. How about we do force them to do better or take away their gravy train.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Paul Ryan was the speaker. Where do you think that vote would have gone? Pretty sure Cruz tried to introduce a term limit bill too back then and it didn't even make the floor. Uniparty is real. Some of you all need to learn that terrible fact. Fuck sake 111 assholes on "our side" just voted Romney back in charge of RNC so she can lose 2024 in fantastic style. They are all the enemy minus a few dozen now in the house.

ive always said, 100% dems are bad and 99.9% republicans are bad

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

They said the Constitution does not allow capital punishment for anything short of a homicide,” DeSantis began, referencing a Supreme Court from a decade ago.

“The problem with that you have some of these sex predators that will abuse these very very young children, do it habitually, and I’m just thinking to myself, you’re ruining those kids’ lives– those are innocent kids.”

DeSantis went on to suggest that the current Supreme Court would “not uphold” the previous ruling, thus his administration would begin “exploring ways to facilitate” capital punishment for such criminals, a proposition that was met with a round of applause from those in attendance.

“We understand it’ll be a challenge,” he continued, “but I think it’s ripe for us to challenge a decision that wasn’t well thought out.”

“What we know we can do regardless of how the Supreme Court stuff shakes out, is we do wanna ensure that the minimum sentence for these predators who are raping these young kids, that they do at least get life in prison because they will re-offend if you put them back on the streets.”

“These people don’t care,” DeSantis said of child sex criminals, referring to them as “the worst of the worst.”

“They are unrepentant, they don’t care about these children; they will do whatever they can do to satiate themselves at the expense of very very vulnerable people.”

Florida currently has some of the strictest punishments and restrictions for sex offenders in the nation, with the latest announcement proof that DeSantis is prepared to take things to the next level.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

They said the Constitution does not allow capital punishment for anything short of a homicide,” DeSantis began, referencing a Supreme Court from a decade ago.

“The problem with that you have some of these sex predators that will abuse these very very young children, do it habitually, and I’m just thinking to myself, you’re ruining those kids’ lives– those are innocent kids.”

DeSantis went on to suggest that the current Supreme Court would “not uphold” the previous ruling, thus his administration would begin “exploring ways to facilitate” capital punishment for such criminals, a proposition that was met with a round of applause from those in attendance.

“We understand it’ll be a challenge,” he continued, “but I think it’s ripe for us to challenge a decision that wasn’t well thought out.”

“What we know we can do regardless of how the Supreme Court stuff shakes out, is we do wanna ensure that the minimum sentence for these predators who are raping these young kids, that they do at least get life in prison because they will re-offend if you put them back on the streets.”

“These people don’t care,” DeSantis said of child sex criminals, referring to them as “the worst of the worst.”

“They are unrepentant, they don’t care about these children; they will do whatever they can do to satiate themselves at the expense of very very vulnerable people.”

Florida currently has some of the strictest punishments and restrictions for sex offenders in the nation, with the latest announcement proof that DeSantis is prepared to take things to the next level.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I saw where a town, on an Island, in a river, was untouched by the war due to being on an island. Ukr troops took boats to the island and started lobbing mortars at Rus troops a bit away. Rus returned fire and destroyed most of the town. This area is about to face a Russian offensive and this town missed escaping being destroyed by a week or 2. I almost think Ukr is trying to destroy as much of the east as possible to leave Russia a bigger headache to clean up.

Top Bottom